ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum Case

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ZAH
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Asylum Case

Post by ZAH » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:39 pm

Dear I want to ask a question on behalf of my friend. He calimed asylum in 2017 and HO asked him to submit a written account and he did the same along all the evidence. He was done with his screening and biometric enrolment in feb 2017. Now he received his call for substantive interview in march 2018 and the same was cancelled please bear in mind that HO has his detailled account of claim along with documentary evidence. After 1 week from the cancellation of substantive interview he received a BRP enrollment letter and now its been 3 weeks since his BRP done he yet not receive any schedule for interview nor he receive any other update. Will he receive his BRP or its just a part of procedure.

Dupze

Re: Asylum Case

Post by Dupze » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:40 am

I am confused, so your friend did biometric enrolment twice, anyway that's part of the process I did my biometric enrolment last year in August and just did the second interview last month so I'm still waiting no decision yet.

ZAH
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ZAH » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:24 pm

thanks for replying his concern is that why he has been called for BRP after the cancellation of interview despite of the fact that he had done with his BRP after 2 month from his screening interview. He thinks that he might get positive outcome on the basis of written account. Can any one else have any information in this regard

Muhammad192837
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Muhammad192837 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Hi Zah

In my opinion there are two reasons for second time Biometric
1- May be some problem with his first biometric that's why HO want to update his record with biometric , it is a part of procedure and he will get date of his substantive I terview soon. Or
2- HO satisfied with his written account and relevant documents possibly HO also verified his evidences from his back country and satisfied with his written statement and relevant evidences and need second time biometric to issue BRP card.
Best of Luck for him.Normally HO need second time biometric to issue BRP card. Its a part of procedure.
ZAH wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:39 pm
Dear I want to ask a question on behalf of my friend. He calimed asylum in 2017 and HO asked him to submit a written account and he did the same along all the evidence. He was done with his screening and biometric enrolment in feb 2017. Now he received his call for substantive interview in march 2018 and the same was cancelled please bear in mind that HO has his detailled account of claim along with documentary evidence. After 1 week from the cancellation of substantive interview he received a BRP enrollment letter and now its been 3 weeks since his BRP done he yet not receive any schedule for interview nor he receive any other update. Will he receive his BRP or its just a part of procedure.

ZAH
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ZAH » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:34 pm

Thanks for your reply. Can u tell that how long does HO takes to issue BRP card after doing Biometric enrolment at post office. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:48 pm

ZAH wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:34 pm
Thanks for your reply. Can u tell that how long does HO takes to issue BRP card after doing Biometric enrolment at post office. Thanks
The BRP is only issued IF your application is successful. Enrolling biometrics at post office does not mean you will be approved.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ZAH
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ZAH » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:41 pm

Yes I do understand that actually I am asking for instance if the application is successful then how long does it take to receive BRP. I have heard that in various cases it takes 4 weeks. Does any one have information in this regard