ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEa and non EEA.How we can be again together???

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zuzia
Newly Registered

EEa and non EEA.How we can be again together???

Post by Zuzia » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:02 pm

HI.Im Polish and my husband is Pakistani.He was applying for EEA visa but they refused.Im living in London and he is there :cry: We want to move to Irleand.What he needs to do?We think the best way gona be when he apply for polish visa(how long this can take)and from Poland we will go to Irleand.Do he need visa there or just Polish visa?Do we have any chance to live again in London???
Thank u so much and i hope somebody can help us!

apailana
Newly Registered

Post by apailana » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:36 pm

What is that Polish visa?

Zuzia
Newly Registered

Post by Zuzia » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:53 am

Hello.Thank u for u reply.Polisch visit visa.I know he need letter from my father but can i send him?im in uk now but in 2 months im going back to poland u think is possible me to send him?
yhank u and i wish u good day.

apailana
Newly Registered

Post by apailana » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:04 pm

i see.
I am Japanese living in Ireland now, my husband is Polish:)
I came to Ireland from Poland 2times.
I did not need any visa about that.
that was same situation when I went to Poland from Ireland as well.
now, I dont have any Irish visa and I appying EEA family visa.

I think you should ask to "Pakistani consulate in Ireland" about that.
because Japanese doesn't need a visa to visit in Ireland.

i hope you will be ok :D

archigabe

Re: EEa and non EEA.How we can be again together???

Post by archigabe » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Zuzia wrote:HI.Im Polish and my husband is Pakistani.He was applying for EEA visa but they refused.Im living in London and he is there :cry: We want to move to Irleand.What he needs to do?We think the best way gona be when he apply for polish visa(how long this can take)and from Poland we will go to Irleand.Do he need visa there or just Polish visa?Do we have any chance to live again in London???
Thank u so much and i hope somebody can help us!
Is there a reason why the British Government refused to issue the EEA family permit?
Yes, he needs to apply for a E.U spouse visa from the Irish Embassy if he wants to move to Ireland with you from Poland or Pakistan.
It all depends on his current immigration status.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:32 pm

apailana wrote:i see.
I am Japanese living in Ireland now, my husband is Polish:)
I came to Ireland from Poland 2times.
I did not need any visa about that.
that was same situation when I went to Poland from Ireland as well.
now, I dont have any Irish visa and I appying EEA family visa.

I think you should ask to "Pakistani consulate in Ireland" about that.
because Japanese doesn't need a visa to visit in Ireland.

i hope you will be ok :D
Be sure to mention your periods of residence in other EU member states when you apply. http://eumovement.wordpress.com/2007/06 ... -question/

Note that you are applying for a Residence Card in Ireland using form EU1.

Zuzia
Newly Registered

Post by Zuzia » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:10 pm

They write him this:The appication has been declined under paragraph 320 1B of the immigration rules.U can appeal against this decision under section 82 1 off the nationality immigration and asylum act 2002.

I really dont understand what this paragrap mean because i dont know the low but im his wife he have to have some rights.Now he have 14 days to appeal and we conffused.We have to wright there some grounds but we both dont know the paragraphsi know we need to contact with solicitier but im not sure they can help us with making some grounds.First we have to book appointment and this will take time ....im really lost :?: If somebody can help i will be vart pleassed.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Zuzia wrote:They write him this:The appication has been declined under paragraph 320 1B of the immigration rules.U can appeal against this decision under section 82 1 off the nationality immigration and asylum act 2002.

I really dont understand what this paragrap mean because i dont know the low but im his wife he have to have some rights.Now he have 14 days to appeal and we conffused.We have to wright there some grounds but we both dont know the paragraphsi know we need to contact with solicitier but im not sure they can help us with making some grounds.First we have to book appointment and this will take time ....im really lost :?: If somebody can help i will be vart pleassed.
They have only three grounds for rejecting his application, assuming they believe the marriage is not just for immigration purposes. National security, public policy and public health.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... les/part9/ has (7B) which is likely what they wrote to you.

You should find legal assistance, especially if your English and legal experience is not sufficient.

I am not clear that they can reject the application based on (7B) as this is an application based on EU rules.

They are also required to provide a detailed explaination of the rejection. They have not done that and you should immediately contact them and demand that they send a more detailed explainaton of the exact reason for the rejection.

You should also read http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dlaw/ecis/ and especially