ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum further submission

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kaal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Asylum further submission

Post by Kaal » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:14 am

Good after noon to all respected members . I have query about my asylum case . I could not find any section for asylums queries thats why i am posting my question here . So i put asylum application on april 2017 which is refused in august and then put appeal in firts tribunal which refused as well in November and then put application in upper tribunal for permission for hearing which is refused as well on in january but i did not know that upper tribunal has made decision and already sent to home office but court did not sent me anything as far i know court has to send letter to both parties does not matter its been accepted or rejected so i was thinking my permission of appeal was still pending untill called them last week they told me court have made the decision and gave to home office and home office will serve me the decision. Enforcement team came to my hous twice after january but i was not there and they went to my old address as well where i used to live in 2014 . I used to go for reporting as well last time i went for report in February after that i did not go there for report because enforcement team was looking for me so they can arrest me so my question is i need to submit now further submission with new evidence and further submission has to be submitted in person in liverpool unless you are disable or you have swear illness so do you guys think if i go for further submission in liverpool homeoffice will detain me straight away and will look at my new evidence and in case of rejection they will deport me staright away as they have my valid passport as well . I am worried and confused about this situation. I would really appreciate for your valuable suggestions and opinions thanks . Sorry for spellings or grammar mistakes

Dupze

Re: Asylum further submission

Post by Dupze » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:00 pm

This is really difficult to give advice because people can't tell you not go to Liverpool and submit your paperwork but the only thing I can say is you shouldn't miss reporting without giving a proper reason and submitting evidence saying why you missed reporting.

How many times did you miss reporting then?
I made an application form with my partner and he received the letter for reporting and I didn't receive one my partner was reporting every month and after 6 months the enforment came to my house and took me to detention centre they said I failed to comply with the immigration rules because I was not going to report I try to explain to them I didn't receive the letter but they didn't listen.

Kaal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kaal » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:45 pm

The reason i did not go for reporting because i was not living the address which i gave to home office i moved away and did not have permanent address so i could not update it when the came in my house they took my passport with them and they already had court refusal letter so i was affraid if they will detain me and deport me straight away

jimquk
United Kingdom

Post by jimquk » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:46 pm

I can only guess, but I imagine that when you attend your fresh submissions appointment they will detain you. You should talk to a solicitor first. There's no point any way making fresh submissions if there is no realistic prospect of success, so check that out first.
The Refused are coming day-by-day nearer to freedom.