ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in uk test: result

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sunny2009
India

Life in uk test: result

Post by Sunny2009 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:59 am

Hi ,

I have just gave life in uk test and passed it. Just one problem , the name on test result is wrong , my last name is first name and middle name is last name and all .

So i asked the lady and she said thats how i wrote on my application time , which i dont remember , now then she said she will email , i think she ment to email home office ,

Can you please help me what to do in this situation please ,

Zimba , marcnath and all .

Thanks

Sunny2009
India

Re: Life in uk test: result

Post by Sunny2009 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Please help
Thanks

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:37 pm

do the test again.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:39 pm

You are responsible to provide your name correctly when booking online. They should have prevented you from doing the test as your details technically did not match. I suggest to sit the test again.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sunny2009
India

Post by Sunny2009 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Thanks