ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2 General to ILR - Appointment on 1st week of the Month - Bank Statement with salary credit.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghuvaran
Newly Registered

Tier-2 General to ILR - Appointment on 1st week of the Month - Bank Statement with salary credit.

Post by raghuvaran » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:13 pm

Hi,

I have my PEO appointment scheduled this Tuesday 5th Dec.
I currently have HSBC bank statements available until till 9th Nov.
I will be submitting 3 months payslip including November payslip.
However my November month salary is only credited on 28th Nov.
My request for upto date bank statement is only processed on 29th Nov and I have got the online statement on this date. But I dont think the paper statement will reach me on time for my appointment.

Pg 76 of the SET-O form it is stated:
Your most recent payslip and your most recent bank/ building society statement. These must
be dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application.
So what I could provide (statement dated 9th Nov) should suffice.
But in the fourm (indefinite-leave-to-remain/successful-p ... l#p1557732) user(Eldani) tells about screenshot of the latest pay credit. I dont know if every CW could be accommodating enough.

Also in Pg-75 it is stated:
Online statements can be accepted if accompanied by a supporting letter from the bank or building society, on company
headed paper, confirming the statement provided is authentic or if they bear the official stamp of
the bank or building society on every page.
I can go to HSBC tomorrow and request for printout of my recent statement(9th Nov - 28th Nov) with HSBC letter headed paper confirming statement provided is authentic? But everyone knows HSBC doesn't sign/stamp anything. If they refuse what are my options, rescheduling will be a big pain.

I would also like to hear from someone similar to my case(Tier-2 to ILR) who had their appointment on the first five days of the month?

Thank you very much,
Raghu

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier-2 General to ILR - Appointment on 1st week of the Month - Bank Statement with salary credit.

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Go in and ask them to print you the most recent statement. This should be fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

raghuvaran
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-2 General to ILR - Appointment on 1st week of the Month - Bank Statement with salary credit.

Post by raghuvaran » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:48 pm

Thanks. Should I also request a supporting letter on their letterhead paper?

Say for ex:
We certify that the printed online statement issued to X showing the transactions from 9th Nov to 28th Nov is authentic.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:50 pm

Yes you can request one.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

isu_bk
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by isu_bk » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Sorry for waking up an old thread. I am exactly in the same situation.

ILR appointment - 30th April
Salary paid - 26th April
Bank Statements issued - 26th April

I am not sure if I will receive the paper statement before 30th. Therefore I went to HSBC branch to check if they can stamp my statements and they say they don't do that. However they said they can print the latest statements from the branch with an accompanying letter. Then I ask them if they can say in that letter the attached statements are genuine, and they said no.

For the rest of the day, I've been searching and just now found this thread. Could you please share your experience.

What was in the letter issued by HSBC and how was the reaction of the staff at PEO for the printed statements.

I'm really worried and your help is greatly appreciated.

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Post by apsk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:46 am

isu_bk wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:20 pm
Sorry for waking up an old thread. I am exactly in the same situation.

ILR appointment - 30th April
Salary paid - 26th April
Bank Statements issued - 26th April

I am not sure if I will receive the paper statement before 30th. Therefore I went to HSBC branch to check if they can stamp my statements and they say they don't do that. However they said they can print the latest statements from the branch with an accompanying letter. Then I ask them if they can say in that letter the attached statements are genuine, and they said no.

For the rest of the day, I've been searching and just now found this thread. Could you please share your experience.

What was in the letter issued by HSBC and how was the reaction of the staff at PEO for the printed statements.

I'm really worried and your help is greatly appreciated.
Relax! You can always take online prints and can go to bank to get it stamped if there are only few entries they wouldn't mind stamping. They avoid stamping when there are many entries they tend not to go through and verify each entry.
And if you are holding bank statements of last 3 months then a day or 2 online statements wouldn't cause any harm as it will match with your latest salary slip.

Just to make a note here, you only need to submit your latest salary slip, but you can submit your 3 moths salary slip to cover yourself here.

isu_bk
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by isu_bk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:28 am

Thanks for the reply.

When I asked yesterday from my local HSBC branch, they were very clear that HSBC do not stamp statements. They said they can only print the statements from the branch with an accompanying letter.

Just wanted to see of anyone had used these "branch printed" statements in the past and the accompanying letter and was their experience positive?

Its just a nerve wracking week, until approval.

Many thanks

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Post by apsk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:24 pm

isu_bk wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:28 am
Thanks for the reply.

When I asked yesterday from my local HSBC branch, they were very clear that HSBC do not stamp statements. They said they can only print the statements from the branch with an accompanying letter.

Just wanted to see of anyone had used these "branch printed" statements in the past and the accompanying letter and was their experience positive?

Its just a nerve wracking week, until approval.

Many thanks
If they are happy to print at the branch with a letter then it is even great, saves you printing :D

isu_bk
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by isu_bk » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:35 am

Thanks for the reply.

My worry is will home office accept these "branch printed" statements as authentic statements?

Many thanks

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Post by apsk » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:38 pm

isu_bk wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:35 am
Thanks for the reply.

My worry is will home office accept these "branch printed" statements as authentic statements?

Many thanks
But you will get letter of authentication from HSBC that is acceptable by PEO. Don't worry.

isu_bk
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by isu_bk » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:17 pm

Thanks for the reply. I'll receive this letter on Friday and my appointment is on Monday. I am not sure if I can cancel the appointment on Friday, if the letter is not good enough.

isu_bk
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by isu_bk » Fri May 18, 2018 9:34 am

If anyone found this thread and wondered what happened, I've got my latest statement showing my latest pay printed on a official HSBC letter headed paper. This was accepted by the home office. If anyone happen to be in a similar situation, ask the HSBC staff to print your statements on a HSBC letter headed paper. If the formatting is not correct, kindly ask them to print in the back of the official HSBC letter headed paper. This was the case with me and it was accepted.