ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP (Dependent)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

peshawarkhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

FLR FP (Dependent)

Post by peshawarkhan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:13 pm

hi there

i have 2 question i granted ILR i applied by post for my wife FLR FP 10year.
1. can any body tell me how long it takes full process like acknowledgement, biometrics, letter of confirmation and card received.
if any body experience will be very helpful thanks.

2. also tell me i apply refund for her premium service FLRFP 2 days ago how long takes usually to refund the money.

regards
khan

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR FP (Dependent)

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:06 pm

peshawarkhan wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:13 pm
hi there

i have 2 question i granted ILR i applied by post for my wife FLR FP 10year.
1. can any body tell me how long it takes full process like acknowledgement, biometrics, letter of confirmation and card received.
if any body experience will be very helpful thanks. FLR(FP) applications can take up to 12 months to decide. Follow this timeline thread for an idea of current processing times.
immigration-for-family-members/flr-fp-a ... -1000.html

2. also tell me i apply refund for her premium service FLRFP 2 days ago how long takes usually to refund the money. Your premium fee would only be refunded if the delay in processing the application on the day was due to a systems technical fault or other internal issue at the PSC. Not for an application that is complex and undergoing further checks. Or are you saying you cancelled your wife's PSC appointment?

regards
khan
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

peshawarkhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by peshawarkhan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:56 pm

Your premium fee would only be refunded if the delay in processing the application on the day was due to a systems technical fault or other internal issue at the PSC. Not for an application that is complex and undergoing further checks. Or are you saying you cancelled your wife's PSC appointment?

thanks for your reply
no i cancell my wife same day service as change plan to by post . 3 weeks before her appointment thats why i ask how long refund take place

peshawarkhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by peshawarkhan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:31 pm

What kind of forum is this.. bullshit.. when i put my question other side they blocked..
You guys are time waiters.
All wrong anwers i must post this on fb so no one miss guide any more.... dont follow immigration bullshit board

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:14 pm

Just be cooled down and don't say us time wasters because moderators, gurus, senior members all are giving advises voluntarily and freely during their available time and most of them do daytime jobs or have family commitments but still they helping others based on their knowledge and personal experiences. See below the official answer of your question with link:
Refunds for missed appointments and cancellations

Refunds can take up to 4 weeks and are paid onto the credit or debit card used to make the original payment.

You automatically get a full refund if you cancel at least 5 working days before your appointment. This includes the:
•£590 application fee which includes the £100 booking fee
•fee for your visa type
• healthcare surcharge (if you need to pay it)
•£75 fee if you booked an appointment outside office hours

You won’t get the £100 booking fee back if you miss your appointment or cancel less than 5 working days before your appointment, unless there are exceptional circumstances, for example:
•a medical emergency
•a family emergency
•severe weather
•travel disruptions
https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:11 pm

peshawarkhan wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:31 pm
What kind of forum is this.. bullshit.. when i put my question other side they blocked..
You guys are time waiters.
All wrong anwers i must post this on fb so no one miss guide any more.... dont follow immigration bullshit board
Your choice entirely whether you choose to ask for help on another form or social media platform. However, if you want to continue to post here, please do so with respect and without offensive remarks. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.