ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Liability for removal and Section 117B of immigration rules

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Castz
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Liability for removal and Section 117B of immigration rules

Post by Castz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:41 pm

I'm writing my statement and was just wondering: In the rules 117B (6) Article 8

(6) In the case of a person who is not liable to deportation, the public interest does not require the person's removal where—

(a) the person has a genuine and subsisting parental relationship with a qualifying child, and

(b) it would not be reasonable to expect the child to leave the United Kingdom.”

A few of the points refer to a person who is not liable to deportation. Obviously in my refusal I have a liability to removal. How does this affect my application or further grounds. Will they be the same thing or is one the actual deportation notice (which we have not been issued) Other than that we do have a case. I am just concerned as to how to respond to that particular item.

Can anybody help?

Muhammad192837
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Liability for removal and Section 117B of immigration rules

Post by Muhammad192837 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:02 pm

Hi
There is a big difference between removal and deportation. Please first get clear understanding between removal and deportation.
I'm writing my statement and was just wondering: In the rules 117B (6) Article 8

(6) In the case of a person who is not liable to deportation, the public interest does not require the person's removal where—

(a) the person has a genuine and subsisting parental relationship with a qualifying child, and

(b) it would not be reasonable to expect the child to leave the United Kingdom.”

A few of the points refer to a person who is not liable to deportation. Obviously in my refusal I have a liability to removal. How does this affect my application or further grounds. Will they be the same thing or is one the actual deportation notice (which we have not been issued) Other than that we do have a case. I am just concerned as to how to respond to that particular item.

Can anybody help?