ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied 30th Jan getting worried!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hb0506
Newly Registered
Albania

Applied 30th Jan getting worried!

Post by hb0506 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:22 pm

Hi Applied for JCAP 30th Jan - email on the 14th feb biometrics done 16th Feb.

From following the other posts everyone seems to hear max 2 months.

Anyone else still waiting?

Does this mean the first case worker has passed it on to senior case worker?

Just got ILR in dec!

Thanks

H

Hstepper07
    Nigeria

Re: Applied 30th Jan getting worried!

Post by Hstepper07 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:43 pm

hb0506 wrote:
    Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:22 pm
      Hi Applied for JCAP 30th Jan - email on the 14th feb biometrics done 16th Feb.

From following the other posts everyone seems to hear max 2 months.

Anyone else still waiting?

Does this mean the first case worker has passed it on to senior case worker?

Just got ILR in dec!

Thanks

H
      Lots of people are waiting. Relax and enjoy the ride to being British. :lol:

hb0506
      Newly Registered
      Albania

Post by hb0506 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:04 pm

Aww thank you was looking at the posts and people after me have all been approved - just makes me worry!

Would it be for further checks as I overstayed then I went home and got married and applied for spouse visa abroad but declared this on first application but it was more than 10yrs ago however they were only aware of this 5yrs ago? Worried about my ILR now as well 😩

Hstepper07
      Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:42 pm

hb0506 wrote:
      Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:04 pm
      Aww thank you was looking at the posts and people after me have all been approved - just makes me worry!

Would it be for further checks as I overstayed then I went home and got married and applied for spouse visa abroad but declared this on first application but it was more than 10yrs ago however they were only aware of this 5yrs ago? Worried about my ILR now as well 😩
      It is over 10 yrs. What do you think the problem is with your ILR?

cyclina1
      Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:32 am

I waited for mine 4.5months. you just don't know what they are doing as i also thought my case is very straightforward.... Tier2 general then ILR, working in the same university since arrived, taxed by PAYE, no record on even fine. I also would like to ask why it also takes 4.5months.

But finally I got it, so no worries. we are in the black box.
      I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

hb0506
      Newly Registered
      Albania

Post by hb0506 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:10 am

Strange eh when following people getting them and some get them in 5 weeks it does make me worry! 🙏 we hear soon!