ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My husband was removed from UK.Help me please!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zuzia
Newly Registered

My husband was removed from UK.Help me please!!!

Post by Zuzia » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:40 pm

My husband was removed from uk!Im polish!He apply for EEA visa but they refused what we can do now?

engink
Newly Registered

Re: My husband was removed from UK.Help me please!!!

Post by engink » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:15 pm

Zuzia wrote:My husband was removed from uk!Im polish!He apply for EEA visa but they refused what we can do now?
what was your husband s status in uk? why and how they removed him?

Zuzia
Newly Registered

Post by Zuzia » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:23 pm

They removed him because he was overstay.He forget his visa was finish.He was studying in london and later he was working pernament.He was paying tax and everything...just one day they com and they take him:(
If sombody can help us i will be really appriciate.I dont know what is the best to do!?We thinking to get him visa to Poland stay there 2-3 months and later go to irleand and in mind time wait for decision from court because this will gona take couple of months but we just dont wont stay seperate any more.

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:05 am

Had he come to the UK under:

-> Europe immigration forum Directive 2004/38/EC thread

He may travel with you (and reside with you) as your spouse. This does not necessarily give him rights to work ... that has to be established separately. Meaning, he has to register, etc.

If you travel to Ireland, you will have to show you can support him. Once in Ireland, he will need to get all his permissions in order to work there.

Since he was removed from another country (an EU Member State in this case) for illegal activities, Ireland does have the right to deny him residence & work permissions, if they wish.

Directive 2004/38/EC applies & gives (the strongest) rights in cases where a persons criminal & immigrant records are clean. EU States retain rights to protect themselves from lawbreakers.

So, certainly look into it. But, Poland is the only country where he has a right to come & reside as your spouse. Other countries will 'have to' let him travel into & through, but they are under no obligation to grant residency, student and work permissions.

You may end up in Poland for quite some time. Get all the Polish visas and permissions and documents in order; it may help your case if he is established as 100% legal in an EU State and creates a record of obeying all laws & regulations.

Other countries can look at this as proof that his problems in the UK were a mistake and that he is "reformed" now. With some luck, another EU State may choose to disregard his issues with the UK.

I doubt this will take 2-3 months. It could very easily be 1-2 years to clear this up ... if you get decisions in your favor.

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:16 am

OKay, Zuzia --

I see now that there are three or more threads started on this same topic.

Please do not start any new topics on the same theme, unless you have a different question. Just keep posting to the same topics to keep the conversation in one place.

This thread locked; please continue in this one:

-> Immigration for family members -> Im polish my husband i Pakistani.His visa EEA was refused!!!

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom