ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Son with British passport Travelling with Grandmother Offload

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Son with British passport Travelling with Grandmother Offload

Post by Babajee85 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi guys,

My son (4 years old with British passport) was due to travel along with my mother and siblings today...But the FIA staff at the Islamabad international Airport did not let him aboard the flight because he has not got Consent permission letter (from Parents) on the Affidavit paper with attestation by notary public.

My family provided them a consent permission letter (signed by both-father & mother original) for him to travel with grandmother with all details (Passport number,DOB, Nadra Family Tree etc..),They were also having mine British passport copy and my son Birth certificate (born in UK)....

But they still refused him to go with them just because its a letter on A4 normal paper....I am so much angry ...Have someone else experienced this issue for minor while coming to UK with british passport...?

is it mentioned somewhere what documents they need to see at the airport for a minor travelling without parents. (i have not find any info regarding this at airport website)

Please advise.....I am planning to book another flight now so he can come with my father this time...But i do not want this situation to be occurred again ( :( )

Roxy24
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Son with British passport Travelling with Grandmother Offload

Post by Roxy24 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:00 pm

hi

just wanted to ask if how did u managed ur son to travel with ur parents? wat documents needed? please let me know.. i got confusion as well,if i need to go back home or let grandparents travel my daughter. Thank you