ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

On arrival in the UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hova
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Bio metric Appointment

Post by Hova » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:33 pm

Hello all ! My wife has her Bio metric appointment in Ghana Tomorrow . She seems a bit stressed , i tried to reasure her theres nothing to worry about . Some body told he she has to take her marriage certificate. I told her all she needs to take is Her Passport , A photo copy of her passport . The completed online appliction , Receipts for both the visa and the ihs payments . I told her the marriage certificate i will send with the rest of my documents ! I hope this is correct ?? Thanks for any help

wak9001
United Kingdom

Re: Bio metric Appointment

Post by wak9001 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:50 pm

You don't need to show your marriage certificate, don't worry. That is everything which you need and I think my wife took a passport photo but they take a picture of you anyway, so she'll be fine. Goodluck :)

Hova
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Hova » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:15 pm

wak9001 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:50 pm
You don't need to show your marriage certificate, don't worry. That is everything which you need and I think my wife took a passport photo but they take a picture of you anyway, so she'll be fine. Goodluck :)
Thanks !

Temi09
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Temi09 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:57 pm

Hova wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:33 pm
Hello all ! My wife has her Bio metric appointment in Ghana Tomorrow . She seems a bit stressed , i tried to reasure her theres nothing to worry about . Some body told he she has to take her marriage certificate. I told her all she needs to take is Her Passport , A photo copy of her passport . The completed online appliction , Receipts for both the visa and the ihs payments . I told her the marriage certificate i will send with the rest of my documents ! I hope this is correct ?? Thanks for any help
Hi Hova,

How did the appointment go? My husband has his coming up in Ghana too and I'm getting confused about the scanning service and posting a bundle. Did your wife scan any of her documents at the TLS centre? Also our marriage certificate is bigger than A4 as it was done in Ghana, did you have any problems with yours?

Thanks

Hova
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Hova » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:42 pm

Sorry i only just saw your message ! i have not been on this forum for a while . My wife got her visa . I hope your visa application is also successful !

Hova
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

On arrival in the UK

Post by Hova » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:07 pm

Hello all ! After 3 anxious months of waiting . My wife has been granted her visa :D The Question i have is . On arrival to the uk i was told she would have to show her TB certificate ? If this is true, will a copy be sufficient ,as i have the original and would have too send it to her if she needs it on arrival . Plus are there any other documents she will need on arrival . Thanks in advance for any reply's Regards Andy

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: On arrival in the UK

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:28 pm

Kindly keep your questions in your existing topic to avoid members asking questions and a duplication.

I have merged your posts.

Yes, she might be asked for her tb cert. Copy should be fine. Depending where she is arriving, some airports have tb screening xrays.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.