ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self-Employed CIS Employment.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jackw40
Newly Registered

Self-Employed CIS Employment.

Post by Jackw40 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Hey, i am just wondering if anybody has ever went down the route of CIS(Construction Industry Scheme) ?
I have a few questions.

I am required to receive Payment Slips in place of pay slips .
My employer has been giving me a piece of paper with his company header with all the details i require on there. Must this also be signed by him?

Employment Letter.
I am wondering about what is required on the Employment letter needed. I am currently earning £100 daily rate before tax, regardless of the hours worked. How can this be explained on the employment letter? Should i convert this into an Hourly Rate?

If anybody knows this route of employment any advice would be very helpful.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Self-Employed CIS Employment.

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:20 pm

Jackw40 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:38 pm
Hey, i am just wondering if anybody has ever went down the route of CIS(Construction Industry Scheme) ?
I have a few questions.

I am required to receive Payment Slips in place of pay slips .
My employer has been giving me a piece of paper with his company header with all the details i require on there. Must this also be signed by him?

Employment Letter.
I am wondering about what is required on the Employment letter needed. I am currently earning £100 daily rate before tax, regardless of the hours worked. How can this be explained on the employment letter? Should i convert this into an Hourly Rate?

If anybody knows this route of employment any advice would be very helpful.
Please continue in your original thread where I've responded to you.
immigration-for-family-members/uk-spous ... l#p1611514
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.