ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment Sheet Problem

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gill77
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Payment Sheet Problem

Post by Gill77 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Hi
Does anyone came across situation or have any knowledge about this. I have applied for Naturalisation as a British spouse. i sent my application by using the check in service in my local council. The mistake i made i have completed the all application but in the payment section i forgot to put my name, however i have put card details and applicant name and address at the top of that payment page. I was confused to put my full name or name on credit card which i am using for this payment method. i thought i will ask them in check in time but totally forgot and they have also not noticed. It has been 2 week now, no money has been taken out no any attempt from HO as i confirmed with my bank. i have called to HO today twice and they both people i have spoke to gave me different answers. One said send another payment slip with covering letter explain the situation and quote the Royal Mail tracking reference number, second person advised wait until HO send me any sort of letter to send the payment method fully completed and this could take up to 6 months.
I am just confused at the moment and do not have a clue what to do. Please share your any experience for guidance, that will much appreciated.
thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Payment Sheet Problem

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:24 pm

As far as I understand you have given all details necessary for your payment, if there is an issue UKVI will contact you and request a new pay sheet. At the moment you don't have an application reference number which makes it difficult contacting anyone. Patience.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Gill77
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gill77 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:26 pm

Tnx for reply but my only concern is normally HO first thing they do just take the payment next day and than start process. it has been 2 weeks and they have not made any attempt for payment , so does not look like it they are going to do this.

venomby
BANNED

Post by venomby » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:14 pm

Gill77 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:26 pm
Tnx for reply but my only concern is normally HO first thing they do just take the payment next day and than start process. it has been 2 weeks and they have not made any attempt for payment , so does not look like it they are going to do this.
NO the money is ir taken out of your account after approx 2 weeks. Today is Monday, it will be done any day now. Relax

mhsadique
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by mhsadique » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:59 pm

I face this problem, when HO account try take out money some how 16 digit number 7 look like 1 so with in 10 days send me a new pay sleep. In your case if its take longer then normal time, ask a new pay sleep or can collect form NCS

Gill77 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:59 pm
Hi
Does anyone came across situation or have any knowledge about this. I have applied for Naturalisation as a British spouse. i sent my application by using the check in service in my local council. The mistake i made i have completed the all application but in the payment section i forgot to put my name, however i have put card details and applicant name and address at the top of that payment page. I was confused to put my full name or name on credit card which i am using for this payment method. i thought i will ask them in check in time but totally forgot and they have also not noticed. It has been 2 week now, no money has been taken out no any attempt from HO as i confirmed with my bank. i have called to HO today twice and they both people i have spoke to gave me different answers. One said send another payment slip with covering letter explain the situation and quote the Royal Mail tracking reference number, second person advised wait until HO send me any sort of letter to send the payment method fully completed and this could take up to 6 months.
I am just confused at the moment and do not have a clue what to do. Please share your any experience for guidance, that will much appreciated.
thanks

rizash76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by rizash76 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:38 am

I had applied on 2nd week of April and fee yet not taken . It’s seems to me that online application option is more quicker than paper application and also windrush scandal causes more problem to HO. HO is giving preference to windrush gen application as compare to ours .

Gill77
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gill77 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:02 am

Oh that’s bit strange because normally they take the payment in 1st couple of days and than start the process. Has your payment slip of application was completed correctly, I mean no errors or any section left blank. Did you got any acknowledgment from HO about your application or not yet?

rizash76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by rizash76 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:19 am

Yes. All details are correct and not received any later yet. Be patient. May take bit long this time.

Gill77
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gill77 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:25 pm

Alright. Yeah i have to as have no other choice :D

Gill77
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gill77 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:23 pm

rizash76 Where did you sent your application if you do not mind me asking? i mean Liverpool ? Croydon?
I have sent mine to Liverpool office.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:26 pm

Gill77 wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 3:23 pm
rizash76 Where did you sent your application if you do not mind me asking? i mean Liverpool ? Croydon?
I have sent mine to Liverpool office.
All citizenship applications go to Liverpool to the Nationality Department. They are not dealt with or received at the various premium service centres.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Gill77
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gill77 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:26 pm

Alright don’t know about it that they only done by Liverpool Office. Tnx

Gill77
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gill77 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:24 pm

rizash76 wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 1:38 am
I had applied on 2nd week of April and fee yet not taken . It’s seems to me that online application option is more quicker than paper application and also windrush scandal causes more problem to HO. HO is giving preference to windrush gen application as compare to ours .
@rizash76
Any luck with HO response or still same?

rizash76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by rizash76 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Not yet . I will update you when ever they took fee.

Gill77
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gill77 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:00 pm

rizash76 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 1:56 pm
Not yet . I will update you when ever they took fee.
ok thanks.

rizash76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by rizash76 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Just took out .

Gill77
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gill77 » Wed May 09, 2018 11:59 am

rizash76 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:43 pm
Just took out .
Oh that is great. Mine is still the same. :(

Gill77
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gill77 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:52 am

rizash76 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:43 pm
Just took out .
Its been 4 weeks today and they have not took the money out yet, also have not heard anything from HO.

Gill77
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gill77 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:52 am

Got a letter from HO yesterday stated my payment has been declined. check with bank and they advised not received any request from HO regarding this. there are no restrictions on account and have more than enough funds available. i presumed as the Name part was missing , so they have used the standard letter for everyone regarding payment issue. It took 4 weeks to get back any response from HO but at least it have the HO reference number that will track my application when HO receive this form back.

Gill77
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gill77 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:51 am

Finally payment has been taken yesterday. Bio metric also has been submitted on last Monday. At least application process started now. :)