ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Trafficking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

leexian
Newly Registered

Trafficking

Post by leexian » Tue May 16, 2017 1:08 am

Hello all, I dont know where to post this thread but if im in a wrong place, please inform me..

My friend was working as a carer of an Qatari Couple in Qatar, they come here in uk because the couple seek for
medical assistance, few days after they arrived in uk, my friend do a runner from the couple, the wife called the police showed her passport and reported shes missing..thru the uk law is its illegal to hold a passport which is not urs..its called trafficking, my friend seek for advice and she said she was abused by the couple and had her case sent to home office..an goverment funded agency supported her from housing to allowance..years past she got pregnant with british citizen guy, but the guy seems like a playboy type somewhat not interested or somekind not ready to settle with her.. my question is, is there any possibility my friend could stay or settle in the UK if the british guy wont sign the birth certificate? or any other way that my friend could settle her in uk...

thank u for reading..

Princess12
Newly Registered
India

Re: Trafficking

Post by Princess12 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:52 pm

Did ur friend got her conclusive decision on her trafficking case?