ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required to Tourist Visa of Unemployed mother

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Prisha
Mood:
India

Documents required to Tourist Visa of Unemployed mother

Post by Prisha » Wed May 02, 2018 10:55 am

Hello,

I am planning to invite my mother to visit us from India. Me and my husband we are going to sponser all her trip cost. My mother is unmployed and financially depend on my father. My father is still working. So my questions are :-

1. How much minimum saving is required to be shown from my mother's side?
2. What are the dcuments required to show her source of income is basically my father's income. (Here can we attached my father's employment letter, bank statements of salary account and pay slips?)
3. Documents required to show her ties to home country?
4.Is any addtional cover letter required signed by my mother stating her financial dependacy on my father?
and also she is willing to return to home country after her stay in UK as she has family there to look after.

Also on her passort they have mntioned that "Imigration check required" as we failed to provide the NON-ECR category documents while doing passport. Will that affect her uk tourist visa?

Please help me with all these doubts.

Thanks in advance.

Prisha
Mood:
India

Re: Documents required to Tourist Visa of Unemployed mother

Post by Prisha » Wed May 02, 2018 2:19 pm

please reply with expert advice.