ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions SET 0 ILR 5 years - based on tier 2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rubyni

Questions SET 0 ILR 5 years - based on tier 2

Post by rubyni » Wed May 02, 2018 11:09 am

Hi there,

I need a bit of advised on these questions. I will be applying for ILR with my dependant in June. Just need some clarity on this questions.

6.13 Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted
since 11 January 2018? If yes, go to next question. If no, go to section 7.
it will be no - because of the last granted leave was in 2016 for tier 2 dependent. Is that correct?

7.13. How long have you lived in the UK? years months

i know in the previous question - it was referring to the date of entry based on tier 2. Will this date be the first time i came to the UK - student visa entry or still based on tier 2 entry ?

Many thanks,
Rubyni

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Questions SET 0 ILR 5 years - based on tier 2

Post by cyclina1 » Wed May 02, 2018 3:12 pm

rubyni wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 11:09 am
Hi there,

I need a bit of advised on these questions. I will be applying for ILR with my dependant in June. Just need some clarity on this questions.

6.13 Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted
since 11 January 2018? If yes, go to next question. If no, go to section 7.
it will be no - because of the last granted leave was in 2016 for tier 2 dependent. Is that correct?

Yes. you are correct.

7.13. How long have you lived in the UK? years months

i know in the previous question - it was referring to the date of entry based on tier 2. Will this date be the first time i came to the UK - student visa entry or still based on tier 2 entry ?

the date of first entry clearance granted and enter into the UK.

Many thanks,
Rubyni
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

rubyni

Re: Questions SET 0 ILR 5 years - based on tier 2

Post by rubyni » Wed May 02, 2018 3:53 pm

thank you so much!!