ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set O Form Query.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RAJ007
India

Set O Form Query.

Post by RAJ007 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:00 am

Hi Everyone,

I have couple of queries on Set O form, So could you please advice me on the below question and I apologize if this question are being asked before on this form.

I first came to UK on Tier 1 in 2011 and moved to Tier 2 in 2013.

I have now completed my 5 years on Tier 2 General, below are my question;

.1. Do I need to tick this box for the below question ?

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that
you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules ?

.2. Also what date I need to mention for below question on Set O form ?

When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date you entered the
UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based. ?

My SOC code is 2136 and being paid £40000 per annum and my working hours are 36.3 hours per week, below are my question based on section 5.6 on set O form;

3. SOC code (or nearest applicable which best describes your employment) ? 2136 - Correct

.4. Current rate of pay (hourly rate or annual salary) ? £40,000 Per Annum - ?

.5. Number of hours this salary is based on ? Not sure what to put here ?

.6. Number of weekly hours ? 36.3 Hours per Week ?

.7. Rate of pay for this SOC code stated in the codes of practice (hourly rate or annual salary) ? £32,000 Per Annum(as per SOC Code or Practice) ?

Please help me with my queries and if you could answer my question based on your experience with your ILR application.

Many Thanks

Thanks and Regards,
Raj

RAJ007
India

Re: Set O Form Query.

Post by RAJ007 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:16 am

Hello Everyone,

I got my ILR yesterday.

I got lot of information related to my Set O form on this forum.

Below are the answers to the queries I had with my Set O form which might be helpful to anyone in future;

.1. For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that
you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules ? Answer - Did not tick this question as I have completed my 5 years on Tier 2

.2. When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date you entered the
UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based. ? Answer - I have put the date when I got my Tier 2 Visa

3. SOC code (or nearest applicable which best describes your employment) ? Answer - 2136

.4. Current rate of pay (hourly rate or annual salary) ? Answer - £40,000 Per Annum

.5. Number of hours this salary is based on ? Not sure what to put here Answer - Left it blank

.6. Number of weekly hours ? Answer - 36.3 Hours per Week

.7. Rate of pay for this SOC code stated in the codes of practice (hourly rate or annual salary) ?
Answer - £32,000 Per Annum(as per SOC Code or Practice)

Hope the above answers will help someone on this forum.

Regards,
Raj

rubyni

Post by rubyni » Wed May 02, 2018 2:00 pm

Well Done Raj! great news.
Can i check -what did you put under ;
How long have you lived in the UK? years months - did you put your tier 2 date or when first you came to the UK?

Thanks,
Ruby

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Wed May 02, 2018 3:48 pm

Thanks Rubyni.

I have put the number of years since I have come to UK.

rubyni

Post by rubyni » Wed May 02, 2018 3:54 pm

thanks Raj