ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will be applying for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rikabi

Will be applying for ILR

Post by rikabi » Tue May 01, 2018 10:54 am

My wife will be applying for ILR under 5 year route (spouse) very soon. I just have few questions if you guys could gratefully assist.

* When applying for FLR + Clearnace I got a letter from landlord (local council) to show I live in the property i.e confirming our tenancy. I still have the letter date 2015 - Do I even need to submit this and/or can I use the same letter date from 2015 as I will also be submitting bills/tenancy agreement etc showing I live at this current address anyway. Or do I request a new one at a cost of £50.

*Similary I also provided a letter in previous applications from a professional to show that the property is habitable for us and our children i.e. its not overcrowd (can't remember what it's called). Is this even required for ILR?

I asked because I checked the form and guidance and I can't see this stuff being requested anywhere.
SET (M) is the form I should be using?

Thank you in advance. :)

rikabi

Re: Will be applying for ILR

Post by rikabi » Wed May 02, 2018 5:12 pm

Anyone?

Dante32
United Kingdom

Re: Will be applying for ILR

Post by Dante32 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:30 am

Look at it this way... You will be paying a fortune anyway.

For peace of mind and in the scheme of things, what is another £50? Better safe than sorry is my policy.