ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching from Tier 2 to FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

petu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Switching from Tier 2 to FLR(M)

Post by petu » Thu May 03, 2018 11:26 am

I am unemployed and switching from tier 2 general to flr m. can you pls help me with couple things -
1) what was the format of Financial requirement fulfilment calculation Excel sheet
2) why did you have to carry ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT? considering thats a given in tier 2 gen

also, any tips etc you would like to pass on?

thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Switching from Tier 2 to FLR(M)

Post by CR001 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:32 am

Kindly refrain from tagging onto topics that are more than 2 years old from a member that is no longer active. I have split your post to its own topic.

1. You need to complete the FLR(M) financial requirements as it is stated in the form.

2. FLR(M) has a mandatory English requirement and it must be current and from an HO approved test provider. If you do not submit it, you risk your application being refused. Best not to confuse the different requirements for different visa routes/rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.