ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FPS format

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Riverthamess
Newly Registered

FPS format

Post by Riverthamess » Wed May 02, 2018 10:37 am

Hey Gurus,
I have a question about RTI FPS format.
My accountant can only download coded xml files of historical FPS (he uses Prima Payroll software).

What do you think, is it ok for HO? It seems it is impossible to get a proper looking print out.
Thanks for any answers/

THe coded file looks like that:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
- <GovTalkMessage xmlns="http://www.govtalk.gov.uk/CM/envelope">
<EnvelopeVersion>2.0</EnvelopeVersion>
- <Header>
- <MessageDetails>
<Class>HMRC-PAYE-RTI-FPS</Class>
<Qualifier>response</Qualifier>
<Function>submit</Function>
<TransactionID />
<CorrelationID>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</CorrelationID>
<ResponseEndPoint PollInterval="10">https://secure.gateway.gov.uk/poll</ResponseEndPoint>
<Transformation>XML</Transformation>
<GatewayTimestamp>2017-05-08T10:26:19.002</GatewayTimestamp>
</MessageDetails>
<SenderDetails />
</Header>
.(some text deleted)
<Message code="0000">HMRC has received the HMRC-PAYE-RTI-FPS document ref: 000/XXXXXXXX at 10.26 on 08/05/2017. The associated IRmark was: XXX......XXXXXXXXXXXXX. We strongly recommend that you keep this receipt electronically, and we advise that you also keep your submission electronically for your records. They are evidence of the information that you submitted to HMRC.</Message>
</IRmarkReceipt>
<Message code="077001">Thank you for your submission</Message>
<AcceptedTime>2017-05-08T10:26:14.109</AcceptedTime>
</SuccessResponse>
</Body>

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: FPS format

Post by marcnath » Wed May 02, 2018 11:53 am

This seems to be confirmation of submission, not the FPS required by HO.

There are plenty of people who have posted FPS samples - show them to your accountant and ask for the right document.

HO specifies what information should be there - primarily money paid to the employees and all deductions.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

grenland7862

Post by grenland7862 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:42 am

Riverthamess wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 10:37 am
Hey Gurus,
I have a question about RTI FPS format.
My accountant can only download coded xml files of historical FPS (he uses Prima Payroll software).

What do you think, is it ok for HO? It seems it is impossible to get a proper looking print out.
Thanks for any answers/

THe coded file looks like that:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
- <GovTalkMessage xmlns="http://www.govtalk.gov.uk/CM/envelope">
<EnvelopeVersion>2.0</EnvelopeVersion>
- <Header>
- <MessageDetails>
<Class>HMRC-PAYE-RTI-FPS</Class>
<Qualifier>response</Qualifier>
<Function>submit</Function>
<TransactionID />
<CorrelationID>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</CorrelationID>
<ResponseEndPoint PollInterval="10">https://secure.gateway.gov.uk/poll</ResponseEndPoint>
<Transformation>XML</Transformation>
<GatewayTimestamp>2017-05-08T10:26:19.002</GatewayTimestamp>
</MessageDetails>
<SenderDetails />
</Header>
.(some text deleted)
<Message code="0000">HMRC has received the HMRC-PAYE-RTI-FPS document ref: 000/XXXXXXXX at 10.26 on 08/05/2017. The associated IRmark was: XXX......XXXXXXXXXXXXX. We strongly recommend that you keep this receipt electronically, and we advise that you also keep your submission electronically for your records. They are evidence of the information that you submitted to HMRC.</Message>
</IRmarkReceipt>
<Message code="077001">Thank you for your submission</Message>
<AcceptedTime>2017-05-08T10:26:14.109</AcceptedTime>
</SuccessResponse>
</Body>

Hi,

The details you have mentioned here are not RTI FPS, this is actually FPS submission confirmation/receipts, Please follow the link below to see the sample of monthly FPS (payroll software: Moneysoft)

http://www.moneysoft.co.uk/images/pm/de ... 47x957.png

Riverthamess
Newly Registered

Post by Riverthamess » Thu May 03, 2018 9:19 pm

thank you for replies,

I also have xml coded fps with all deductions and money paid to employees (haven't posted because of sensitive data),
but I worry about xml coded format of that file.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu May 03, 2018 9:22 pm

Riverthamess wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:19 pm
thank you for replies,

I also have xml coded fps with all deductions and money paid to employees (haven't posted because of sensitive data),
Xml coded format is ok.
To help the CW, it might make sense for you to take the trouble and highlight the relevant information (employee name, month, pay, deductions) in each of the FPS print outs.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:10 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:22 pm
Riverthamess wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:19 pm
thank you for replies,

Xml coded format is ok.
To help the CW, it might make sense for you to take the trouble and highlight the relevant information (employee name, month, pay, deductions) in each of the FPS print outs.
I am using a different software, not MoneySoft, but I've seen MoneySoft templates and it seems this is the basic one? Is that sufficient over the more detailed FPS reports that some software programmes can generate?

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kaps84 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:31 am

sm12 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 10:10 pm
it seems this is the basic one? Is that sufficient over the more detailed FPS reports that some software programmes can generate?
Yes, the (basic) format posted above is sufficient.
-- Kaps84