ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Old HSMP holder want to apply for a new Dependant -Need Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kck9
BANNED

Old HSMP holder want to apply for a new Dependant -Need Help

Post by kck9 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:24 pm

Dear Friends,

I am on HSMP for past 1.5 years...

Now I also got extension till 2011. I got married recently and she is India at the moment. In order to apply for the dependant visa, can you please tell me under which category, she will come....

As the Tier 1 got introduced now, I can see there are lot confusions and I have jsut gone through the VFS website....

http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/visafees.aspx

1. Tier 1 General - Dependant 51000 600
2. PBS Tier 1 transitional fee for holder of HSMP approval letters (India only) and their dependants 17000 200

I am just thinking where we are standing as a HSMP holder prior to the new rules....

We have got the HSMP approval letter...so are we going to come under 2nd section or the first...

Please confirm....

Also can you please tell me do we need to maintian any minimum balance at the last date of the bank statements...

I have got some amount in my savings account here in UK, can I show that account to prove that I am financially active to maintain a family in UK.

Please let me know the details

Thank you

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:24 pm

I think it will be Tier 1 dependent but suggest you check with VFS directly.

Read the Tier 1 guidance notes where you will find information regarding maintenance funds.

regards