ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK test certificate query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajaali28
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ILR- PBS Dependant- Income Requirement

Post by rajaali28 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Dear Seniors,
I always thankful for the forum for sharing information.
I came on Tier1 General Visa in 2011. Got ILR then British Citizenship in 2018 under Tier 1 General route.
My family came in 2013 and got extension in 2016 till May 2019. But they will be completing their 5 years in May 2018.

As they are eligible next month for ILR as PBS Dependent. I have these questions:-
1- Is form SET (O) is right form for wife and 7 years old daughter?
2- Do I need to show any income or is there any income requirements for my dependants? For example I read £18500 Plus £2500 for child.
3- Can I apply first for my daughter through Preium service and later for wife?
4- My new born baby got British passport as I, we will attach other documents with application as Birth certificate of PBS dependant duagtuer, marriage certificate, Utility bills, House insurance, Council Tax etc, Is any other documents we need to attach like my ( as father ) P60, Tax 302 etc?
Kindly advice

Regards
Raja

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR- PBS Dependant- Income Requirement

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:32 pm

1- Is form SET (O) is right form for wife and 7 years old daughter?
Yes
2- Do I need to show any income or is there any income requirements for my dependants? For example I read £18500 Plus £2500 for child.
No
3- Can I apply first for my daughter through Preium service and later for wife?
No as the non-UK born children will follow the path of the less privileged parent.
So technically your wife needs ILR before your daughter can get ILR.
4- My new born baby got British passport as I, we will attach other documents with application as Birth certificate of PBS dependant duagtuer, marriage certificate, Utility bills, House insurance, Council Tax etc, Is any other documents we need to attach like my ( as father ) P60, Tax 302 etc?
Kindly advice
Should be OK. Cohabitation documents + birth/marriage certificates
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rajaali28
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by rajaali28 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:08 pm

Thank you but I have more questions.

1- My wife and daughter applied in Premium Service in XXXX post for Extension with me as I applied for ILR on 6th January 2016

2- Apllications were put on hold and requested further documents within 14 days of application.

3- But applications refused on 16th January 2016, Decision letters were posted by Home Office which did not received. Later we contacted the HO about the decision the send a letter by saying that Royal Mail Delivery Ref No xxxxcccccc

4- When we checked the Tracking Number on Royal Mail delivery “ No Status” as contacted Royal Mail they confirmed As not delivered as Lost.

5- We received all refusal letters on 4th February 2016 with old date 16th January 2016. We immediately emailed to Adminsyrative Review Team and they confirmed that the 14 days started from 04 th February 2016.

The Admin team upheld the decision and send refusal letter on 23rd March 2016.

We posted new application on on 05 April 2016 within 14 days from the date of Refusal of Admin Review team.

We recently requested Subject Access Record there was no Record or the first mail lost and it was mentioned that “ Application not in time”

My question is what to do shall I email to Subject Access Team ?

Or I attach Royal Mail letter and HO letter and briefly mention that we file 2nd application
in time as it was lost by HO

Kindly advice

Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:17 am

As far as the HO guide show, a logged application is only in-time when you have valid visa. Your wife applied for a visa as an overstayer and it will be treated as out-of-time
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rajaali28
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: ILR- PBS Dependant- Complex case

Post by rajaali28 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Thank you for reply.

Let me explain further. My application was also refused on 16th January 2016 but received Refusal letter on 04th February 2016.

Upon email to Admin Review Team they confirmed the 14 days start from 04 February 2016 to file Admin Review. I have confirmation of that email and Royal Mail Post lost proof.

We received Admin Refusal on 23 March 2016 and I submitted 2nd application on 31 March 2016 and got approved
Then I applied 2nd application and got approved ILR.

If my application was not treated Out of time I hope same my dependants will be treated.

I am so worry my daughter 7 yers old sever disability and lower part of body paralysed

Kindly advice if I contact to home office before submitting my dependants ILR
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Out-of-time applications will be accepted as long as made within 14 days of refusal or AR concluding.

rajaali28
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: ILR- PBS Dependant-

Post by rajaali28 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Thank you so much for reply.

Big relief Can I submit application for ILR- PBS dependants with Royal Mail Post lost and Admin Review Team email with cover letter explaining the situation
1- Because the HO did not object my dependants last applications for 3 years extensions so I would say in this new ILR application it will be treated normal application subject to standard requirements
Kindly advice if I have to contact HO in advance or a cover letter explaining the first application which was lost

3- Question Section 6 in SET (o) form what to say or write

Kindly advice
Much appreciated

rajaali28
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by rajaali28 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Is my dependant 3c continued

rajaali28
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Life in the UK test certificate query

Post by rajaali28 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:20 am

Dear Seniors,

My wife has only one legal name. Her last name is yyyyy. As per instructions we booked the test online and wrote First name : yyyyy
Last Name: yyyyy

My wife passed the test as it was treated a special arrangements and allowed to sit in examination

But the pass certificate shows Same name in First and Last.

Is the ok kindly advice

Regards
Raja

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Life in the UK test certificate query

Post by CR001 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:56 am

So the test letter states exactly what you put in when you booked. Should not be an issue.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.