ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 online form not recognizing Sponsor number?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrgeek0
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 2 online form not recognizing Sponsor number?

Post by mrgeek0 » Fri May 04, 2018 12:18 am

My visa expires on Saturday and on Thursday I was making an tier 2 online application. However, the system has a glitch that says Sponsor number is not recognized. Of course the number is correct as the company was recently uploaded on the Public registrar 2 days before.

So with only Friday left and the UKVI departments being informed of this glitch already on Thursday noon, what are my options? Can the grace period be used should we have to and this UKVI glitch being the good reason as it’s beyond our control. I have no idea what to do now because this is an unforeseen circumstance. The job was to be done and dusted by Thursday until this glitch came up.

silverocks
Bangladesh

Re: Tier 2 online form not recognizing Sponsor number?

Post by silverocks » Fri May 04, 2018 3:47 pm

I found this happened to few members in the forum and they submit the application as it is or they might have time to rectify the issue. If you are sure that its correct than submit it anyway if there is a option to do that.

Experts might give you some definitive answers.

itischarles1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 online form not recognizing Sponsor number?

Post by itischarles1 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:41 pm

I am having the same issue. i get this error Licence number not found - please check the number. Enter your employer's sponsor licence number, not your Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) reference number.

I have entered it 1 million times. I have copied and pasted. i have typed it but i keep getting this error
I know the number is correct. I have a screen from from the SMS management portal and the number is definitely correct.

I have sent 3 different emails to Apply Online E-Support <ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk> on different occasions but haven't heard anything back. I have also sent screenshots of the error message and a screen shot from the SMS portal showing the sponsor licence number. its more than 5 days but they haven't replied.

i have also sent an email to the business helpdesk but they referred me back to ApplyOnlineE-Support

my visa expires the 24th of July 2018. i have just less than a week left I can't complete the online application as the screen wouldn't let me get past the sponsor page. I have also searched around for paper application but can't find the form anymore

My question is, has anyone got idea how i might move forward with this?
thanks