ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: PBS Dependent ILR

Post by bobr » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:59 am

Thank you CR001 for your reply .
None of our children are applying as dependent children with my wife's application as we will apply citizenship for them.
Do we have to mention their details in the application under dependent children though they don't apply with my wife.
Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:02 am

If I recall correctly, the form specifically asks for children's details if NOT applying with the applicant.

Please follow the guidance notes and what the form asks.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:49 am

Thank you so much.

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:20 pm

Hi

We have been trying to book an appointment with premium service for my wife's FLR(M) visa.When we have to pay immigration health surchages(IHS) it asks about any dependents.Though we have two children, none of them are not going to apply with my wife on her application.Therefore, do we have to add them on IHS.

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:06 am

You only pay IHS for the applicant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:27 pm

Hi

None of our children are applying with my wife.
FLR (M ) form page 64
We dont have any passport /travel document for our younger son (15 months old) to confirm his immigration,settlement or citizenship status.He has only got his Sri Lankan birth certificate and we are waiting for his Sri Lankan citizen ship certificate.
What we should mention in the application form.
Also we havent saved old letters that we got for them therfore unable to provide them as evidence.What we should do?
Please advice.

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:35 pm

Hi

Please help me filling the FLR(M) application.

FLR (M ) form page 64
We dont have any passport /travel document for our younger son (15 months old) to confirm his immigration,settlement or citizenship status.He has only got his Sri Lankan birth certificate and we are waiting for his Sri Lankan citizen ship certificate.
Also we havent saved old letters that we got for them therfore unable to provide them as evidence.What we should do?
Please advice.

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi

We would be really grateful if you could help us filling the FLR M application Children section.We have Premium service center appointment in few days time and struggling with some questions.

FLR (M ) form page 64
Please advice.

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:49 pm

I know I'm impatient but keen not to make any silly mistakes and as the number of days are ticking for the premium service appoinment I have started panicking, so apologies for the lengthy post in advance.

Please help on the FLRM form.

Section 13 B Spouses and civil partmers

My wife is applying for her first FLRM application.DO we have to submit the marriage certificate?

Children
page 64
Also the letters we received for the children are not within last three months and most of the old letters are addressed to us as parents of....It is difficult to get letters address to the children.Would it be an issue?
Please advice.

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Tue May 01, 2018 11:21 am

Hi

Please anybody advice me on the following. I know this forum is super busy but I am panicking as I am still being stuck on a few question and the appointment is in few days time.
Please help on the FLRM form.

Section 13 B Spouses and civil partners

My wife is applying for her first FLRM application.DO we have to submit the marriage certificate?

Children
page 64
Also the letters we received for the children are not within last three months and most of the old letters are addressed to us as parents of....It is difficult to get letters address to the children.Would it be an issue?

Which evidence that we should submit for the parental responsibilities of upbringing the children?

Also
Is it mandatory for me to attend the premium service appointment with my wife as I am the sponsor.

Please please advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:58 pm

Yes to marriage cert.

Yes you have to attend with your spouse. If you are not able to attend, you have to write a letter explaining why.

If children are not applying, no need to complete. Simply state you are registering the Child as British on MN1 if that is what you plan to do.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Tue May 01, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi CR001

Thank you ever so much for your reply.I really really appreciate your support.

Could you please clarify regarding the children section bit more please.They have asked to mention all the details though the children not applying with my wife.I am really confused.

Thank you in advance and found this forum is really helpful.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:13 pm

You simply need to mention the child as required and a brief covering note explaining if you are registering the child.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Tue May 01, 2018 1:44 pm

Thank you again.Honestly your support is really appreciated.

Additional question Page number 25
6.33 Do yuo and your sponsor have any shared financial responsibilities.

My wife is unemployed and I manage all the finances.But we have both our names in our mortgage and we have joint names in council tax and utility bills.Does that mean we have shared financial responsibilities.

Thank you.

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Wed May 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Thank you again.Honestly your support is really appreciated.

Please help us on the following questions as well.

My wife is unemployed and I manage all the finances.But we have both our names in our mortgage and we have joint names in council tax and utility bills.Does that mean we have shared financial responsibilities.

Financial requirements

I earn the sufficient income from my salaried employment for the financial requirement for my wife applying with no children and Is it ok mention just the basic salary for the calculations without mentioning the varied other benifits(overtime,oncall,consultation charges and other remuneration ).But I have got the letter from the employer with all the salary explanation and that does tally with the bank statements to prove the income.

It would be really appreciated if you could response for the above questions.

Kind Regards

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Thu May 03, 2018 1:20 pm

Please Could any of you help me.Sorry to post this again.
Honestly your support is really appreciated.

Please help us on the following questions as well.

Financial requirements

I earn the sufficient income from my salaried employment for the financial requirement for my wife applying with no children and Is it ok mention just the basic salary for the calculations without mentioning the varied other benifits(overtime,oncall,consultation charges and other remuneration ).But I have got the letter from the employer with all the salary explanation and that does tally with the bank statements to prove the income.

It would be really appreciated if you could response for the above questions.

Kind Regards

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Fri May 04, 2018 3:05 pm

Hi

FLR m address proof
My wife came to England in 2010 and Do we have to submit the proof of address evidence from 2010 -2012.

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 04, 2018 3:15 pm

bobr wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:05 pm
Hi

FLR m address proof
My wife came to England in 2010 and Do we have to submit the proof of address evidence from 2010 -2012.

Thank you.
Last 2/2.5 years. It is proof of cohabitation, so letters covering the last 2/2.5 years in joint names or addressed individually to both of you. Page 64 of the form tells you what HO expects to see.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Fri May 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Hi CR001

Does that mean 2016-2018 would be enough.We have been digging all the letters since 2010 as the questions says the evidence since you started living together?

Also please advice

Financial requirements

Thank you so much

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Tue May 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi
Does that mean 2016-2018 would be enough.We have been digging all the letters since 2010 as the questions says the evidence since you started living together?

Also please advice

Financial requirements

I earn the sufficient income from my salaried employment for the financial requirement for my wife applying with no children and Is it ok mention just the basic salary for the calculations without mentioning the varied other benifits(overtime,oncall,consultation charges and other remuneration ).But I have got the letter from the employer with all the salary explanation and that does tally with the bank statements to prove the income

Have started pancking as the appointment is on next Monday.

Thank you so much

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Thu May 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Hi

Do we have to submit the photocopy of applicant and sponsors whole passport for FLRM.
Thank you

lutga
Japan

Post by lutga » Thu May 10, 2018 12:31 pm

I think it's advised to submit copies of the whole passport - obviously the biometric page is the most important, but I'm pretty certain they want to see travel history / any previous Visa pages too - basically, any pages that aren't blank. Especially important if that travel history helps prove your relationship together - ie. trips to see each-other. Likewise, I think it's advised to include copies of previous passports too if you still have them.

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Thu May 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Hi Lutga

Thank you for your response.It seems that we have to spend a fortune on photocopies. :shock: :shock:

lutga
Japan

Post by lutga » Thu May 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Or use a scanner + printer - that's what we did anyway. Scanning helped too as me and my fiance (who were in diff. countries at the time) could both upload documents independently and co-ordinate them all into a shared Google Drive.

bobr
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bobr » Thu May 17, 2018 10:17 am

I am very pleased to inform that my Wife's FLR(M) visa has been granted on last Monday.We had a premium service appointment at Sheffield .We would like to thank all the moderators who helped us to mark this application into a success.We really appreciate your service. Immensely helpful.Keep up the good work guys. :D :D :D :D