ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent help please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Need urgent help please

Post by Alibinnafe » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:21 pm

I came in uk on student visa in 2011 . Before my Visa exp in 2014 I got married to a EU national but it ends in a week after marriage. Soon I got in relationships with a British girl and we applied for FLR (in between I have applied for divorce with my ex) . My application was refused as I was not qualified for FLR. In 2015 HO raid at my home as arrested me in front of my partner (as we was living together and my done Islamic marriage etc and my wife has a 9yr daughter from her ex aswl.) They detained my for 40 days and issued my removal directions.

My wife is Ahmadi (quadiani ) who they are band in Pakistan as they been declared non muslims.

Anyways meanwhile in detention I applied for asylum as I had only that to stop my removals from uk . My bail granted by judge and Judge was very upset of HO Decision to arrest me before my deadline(HO gave me few days after FLR rejected and asked me to leave cuntry etc) finished .

I been released from prison . Also on Haring my wife went in front of judge .

I went for asylum interview and told them that I married to a lady who she is (Ahmadi ) and we can't go baCk to Pakistan as she grow up in uk and had a daughter her in uk . As she spent her whole life in uk so it's very difficult for her to go back with my to start new life etc. I have given HO a proof of a Declared notice by a mosque in Pakistan who they said "you will be murdered as you married to a non Muslim AHMADI "

My wife got pregnant after my ASYLUM interview and we had to attend Hospital for her etc. We received a doctor report a GREEN file and submit to HO in proof that we are in genuine relationship as HO don't believe us even they arrested me from my home in front of my wife and my step daughter.

Anyways we went for a Registered marriage and applied in SCOTLAND and we was told that HO needed to hold your application for marriage for upto 70 days .

After 2 months we received a letter from HO and we got permission to merry from HO (they took 70 days to for further investigation and now they allowed us to get merry )
In Jan 2017 we got married etc and sent HO a marriage certificate with pictures as proof.
Since then 2014 me and my wife living together .
On 21/12/17 after a year of Asylum interview I received a Refusal from HO. They have raised many points in refusal.

The main point is they still not believe that we are in genuine relationship. OMG . They want me to go back to my home cuntry.

My point is where is our Haman right gone? They investigate and allowed us to got married they why they still don't believe our relationship is solid. Even we gave them proof of my wife pregnancy. (Our kid was died inside after 4 months as my wife was not well to give birth ).

How can I take my wife to Pakistan as we have a life threat etc and that community (Ahmadi came uk on the bases of religion matter ) . Also she has a daughter 11yr old now studying in school.

I have been served for right of appeal . They gave me 14 days . Now look because of Christmas and new year holidays I am unable to get Solicitor for advice.
My last day to submit appeal is 2nd January 2018.

Spoke to solicitors and they demand 1500 to 2500 for appeal :-(

Butchers everywhere. ....

I don't know what to do and where to go .

Please advise me If I can move to Italy somehow and my wife went with me to Spain . Can i apply for a family visa in ITALY and get stay ?

Please advise me. If any easy rout or eu cuntry where we can go and get docs .??
And how much money will we needed if we go to ITALY for while process including Italy recidence permit ?

Please give you king advice.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Need urgent help please

Post by Obie » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:05 pm

So you have this British Lady with whom you are in a genuine relationship?
I am going to move this post as it is in the wrong forum.

I think this is a good opportunity to settle this matter once and for all, if indeed you have a child with this person.

However you need to lodge an appeal before the 14 days deadline elapses.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:11 pm

I don't think that HO will believe on this fact that because your wife is Ahmadi whose life in danger in pakistan because in pakistan a lot other non-Muslims communities living like Christians, Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhist who if peacefully practice their own religion without disrepecting the Muslim religion then there has never been issue. Remember in HO team in now a days a lot caseworkers usually belongs to same country/community who can smell lie (if there is). I don't know your other grounds which can make you settle but I don't think the above mentioned point will help and may aggravate the case.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:42 pm

If the OP's Partner is an Ahmadi , then she may be restricted in how she practices her faith in Pakistan.

Also see MN and others (Ahmadis - country conditions - risk) Pakistan CG [2012] UKUT 389 (IAC) (14 November 2012).

This failure may mean she is not safe in Pakistan and therefore it will amount to an insurmountable obstacle to her joining the OP in Pakistan, provided of course, OP can overcome the question of the genuineness of his relationship.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:59 pm

I think op's partner is British national of Ahmadi ethnicity who is exempt from immigration control in uk without ever need going/visiting pakistan. However, if op hasn't converted into Ahmadi belief if having not being Ahmadi previously then more likely come under high scrutiny and more likely failed in genuinen relation and a mere joint children relationship with British citizen doesn't always guarantee the grant of visa or excercise of discretion. In Pakistan still there are safe areas for Ahmadi followers where one can easily relocate. And maybe someone surpised to listen that former pakistani prime minister Mr pervaiz Musharraf was also having family roots into this belief too. In my opinion only discretion might be used if op officially convert into that belief with the solid official witness and relevant document.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:04 pm

I think you are missing the point.

OP's wife is settled here, the question under EX1 is whether they are in a genuine relationship and whether it will create an insurmountable obstacle for her to return with him to Pakistan.

If they are in a genuine relationship, and the OP's partner practices open expression of her Ahmadi believes, then she cannot go to Pakistan, as she will be unable to practice her religious believes freely, and therefore there will be an insurmountable obstacle, as simple as 1+1.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Can't op alone himself visit pakistan without taking her British Ahmadi partner. A lot Pakistanis I know who born and breed in uk don't go pakistan even not Ahmadi while their partners go to see their families alone. As mentioned earlier a lot political parties leaders now have roots into it and there are a lot safe areas in pakistan where same/similar belief followers living. And in pakistan no one asks about one's belief unless someone publicly do something wrong about other believes. A lot nations silently living there and if you don't tell your own belief and interefere into others belief publicly then you are safe to live.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Well Seagul, i am not arguing with your personal views, or your common sense approach, i am merely setting out what the law says, and its applicability to the scenario that the OP has put forward. I am showing no lack of deference to your views whatsoever.
The law provides for the practicality of the OP's wife joining him in Pakistan, and not about the OP himself moving to Pakistan.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:03 pm

Alibinnafe wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:21 pm
Before my Visa exp in 2014 I got married to a EU national but it ends in a week after marriage. Soon I got in relationships with a British girl and we applied for FLR (in between I have applied for divorce with my ex) .
I suspect that this is why the relationship is in doubt. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Alibinnafe » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:16 pm

Many many thanks for understanding my case situation. ..

I would like to post my refusal letter here on this platform. Please advise me how to post Refusal letter here?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:36 pm

Alibinnafe wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:16 pm
I would like to post my refusal letter here on this platform. Please advise me how to post Refusal letter here?
If you cannot attach it (many members struggle), then type out the text and post it. Make sure ALL personal information is not posted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Alibinnafe » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:26 pm

Dear members.

My brother went to First Tribunal court on 28/02/18 .
After Haring Judge asked to give him 10 working days so he can make a decision.
After almost 3 weeks waiting Today we came to know that my decision is in post now and will be delivered to me in couple of days. We are very upset . We dont know what the Judge has decided. Fingers crossed.

Wish you good luck my brother .

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Alibinnafe » Fri May 04, 2018 5:03 pm

Ty God

Finally appeal allowd by judge on 21/03/18. Im very happy . Its almost 40 days since Appeal allowd but didnot hair anything from HO. I have checked with court and they told me HO didnot went against appeal. I have checked with HO and came to know that case is with implementation dept .

Hopefully soon i will get BRP .

THNX ALL