ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP as medical student

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saph98
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

EEA FP as medical student

Post by Saph98 » Sat May 05, 2018 11:48 pm

Hi,

I am a 1st year medical student and have been living in the UK for the last 5 years. I am an Austrian national, but married a few weeks ago to an Afghan national living in Kyrgyzstan (We are 20 and 18). During term days i live in my university accommodation (where I pay rent) and holidays i live with my parents. My only source of income is through student finance and my parents. I wanted to bring my wife here before Brexit happens, as that may become an issue, but have some questions if someone could kindly help me out with.

1) I am a student and don't have any income apart from Student finance, would that be an issue?
2) I still live with my parents and siblings, so would that cause an issue, because a section of the application is about where my wife and I would live.
3) She is an Afghan, but lives in another country, is that an issue?

Sorry for asking so many questions, and thanks in advance for helping me out. :)