ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries Related to Naturalization - Online + JCAP

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

masroorahmed
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Queries Related to Naturalization - Online + JCAP

Post by masroorahmed » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:21 am

Hi Friends - I'm in process of applying for Naturalization along with passport using JPAC +NDRS service. Based on my current status of online application process, I have the following questions:

1. In regards with the absence, do we need to go back as far as 5 years? It's not mentioned in the online form stating absence needs to be filled only for last 5 years.
2. In regards with the residency proof - Do they only check for last 5 years? We don't have old passport going back more than 5 years so we cannot show stamping for more than 5 years old.
3. In regards with the referee for my daughter, can we get it from her religious teacher/institution as she has been enrolled for last 4 years?
4. In regards with the photo's - How many photos are required in total? 3 for Naturalisation & 2 for passport?
In regards with the passport application - do we use the paper form available from Post office?

Would be really grateful to get your response/feedback.

Regards,
Mas

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Queries Related to Naturalization - Online + JCAP

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:32 pm

1. In regards with the absence, do we need to go back as far as 5 years? It's not mentioned in the online form stating absence needs to be filled only for last 5 years.
Yes, 5 years absence. Read the guidance notes too, tells you what to do.
2. In regards with the residency proof - Do they only check for last 5 years? We don't have old passport going back more than 5 years so we cannot show stamping for more than 5 years old.
Last 5 years passports is fine.
3. In regards with the referee for my daughter, can we get it from her religious teacher/institution as she has been enrolled for last 4 years?
Yes.
4. In regards with the photo's - How many photos are required in total? 3 for Naturalisation & 2 for passport?
Think it is 4 photos, not sure.
In regards with the passport application - do we use the paper form available from Post office?
Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:36 pm

masroorahmed wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:21 am
Hi Friends - I'm in process of applying for Naturalization along with passport using JPAC +NDRS service. Based on my current status of online application process, I have the following questions:

1. In regards with the absence, do we need to go back as far as 5 years? It's not mentioned in the online form stating absence needs to be filled only for last 5 years. yes.

don't know.

teacher is qualified.

total 3 photos.

Yes.

Would be really grateful to get your response/feedback.

Regards,
Mas
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

TheRock9
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by TheRock9 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:06 pm

Online application with JCAP + NDRS requires 4 Photos. I just submitted my application last week and they asked for 4 photos.
I am not an immigration lawyer, so comments here are not an advise. My comments are from my own experience and interpretation of information which is available publicly.

masroorahmed
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by masroorahmed » Fri May 04, 2018 12:40 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:32 pm
Yes.
Yes.
Thank you very much for your response

masroorahmed
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by masroorahmed » Fri May 04, 2018 12:41 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:32 pm
Yes.
Yes.
Thank you CR001

masroorahmed
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by masroorahmed » Fri May 04, 2018 12:43 pm

TheRock9 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:06 pm
Online application with JCAP + NDRS requires 4 Photos. I just submitted my application last week and they asked for 4 photos.
Thank you The Rock9. To Summarize the process:

1. Fill the online application form, submit & provide the payment details & fill the paper passport form.
2. Get it signed by the referee & arrange all of the supporting documents from the checklist.
3. Complete the bio metrics & then attend the appointment for NDRS? or do we attend the NDRS & then complete the bio metrics?

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:08 pm

masroorahmed wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 12:43 pm
TheRock9 wrote:

1. Fill the online application form, submit & provide the payment details & fill the paper passport form.
2. Get it signed by the referee & arrange all of the supporting documents from the checklist.
3. Complete the bio metrics & then attend the appointment for NDRS? or do we attend the NDRS & then complete the bio metrics?
Either way but you have 10 days to submit form.

TheRock9
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by TheRock9 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:10 am

masroorahmed wrote:
TheRock9 wrote:

Hi

Make sure you book the appointment first and only then submit the online application as you only have to attend the appoint within 10 days after submitting the online form. Merton council do have walk in service but again i will say do no take a chance and book an appointment first.
I am not an immigration lawyer, so comments here are not an advise. My comments are from my own experience and interpretation of information which is available publicly.

masroorahmed
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by masroorahmed » Tue May 08, 2018 11:32 am

Hstepper07 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:08 pm
masroorahmed wrote:
TheRock9 wrote:

Either way but you have 10 days to submit form.
Thank you Hstepper0!!

masroorahmed
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by masroorahmed » Tue May 08, 2018 11:34 am

TheRock9 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 9:10 am
masroorahmed wrote:
TheRock9 wrote:

Hi

Make sure you book the appointment first and only then submit the online application as you only have to attend the appoint within 10 days after submitting the online form. Merton council do have walk in service but again i will say do no take a chance and book an appointment first.
Sure TheRock9. I have booked my Appointment for 1st June with my local council. Hoping to be able to submit the application by then & get all the paper work ready for my appointment.

Thank you everyone for responding to my queries in order to process my application. Much Appreciated!!

masroorahmed
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by masroorahmed » Tue May 08, 2018 4:20 pm

TheRock9 wrote:
masroorahmed wrote:
TheRock9 wrote:

Hi

Hi All, Regarding the question of previous application - I don't have all the information as I was on Work Permit & then Tier 2 ICT processed by my Company. What Do I fill in that section? Please suggest as I'm currently in that section & cannot move forward without completing the section.

TheRock9
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by TheRock9 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:39 am

masroorahmed wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:20 pm
TheRock9 wrote:
masroorahmed wrote:
TheRock9 wrote:

Hi

Hi All, Regarding the question of previous application - I don't have all the information as I was on Work Permit & then Tier 2 ICT processed by my Company. What Do I fill in that section? Please suggest as I'm currently in that section & cannot move forward without completing the section.
Hi

I will say fill as much information as possible. When did you apply and till when it was valid, Biometric done etc.

You can write a cover letter and mention about this section that the dates are approximate and best to your knowledge as visa was processed by company.

Thanks

masroorahmed
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by masroorahmed » Wed May 09, 2018 9:15 am

TheRock9 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:39 am
masroorahmed wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:20 pm
TheRock9 wrote:
masroorahmed wrote:

Hi

Hi

I will say fill as much information as possible. When did you apply and till when it was valid, Biometric done etc.

You can write a cover letter and mention about this section that the dates are approximate and best to your knowledge as visa was processed by company.

Thanks
Thanks TheRock9, I will move forward with the application now.