ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement spouse and a child - visa granted for child, nothing yet for wife

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

achilles3003
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by achilles3003 » Tue May 08, 2018 11:01 am

HI All

I need some advise. I applied for Spouse visa and Child visa for two kids on 25th Jan 2018, After IHS payment link and one escalation we received one passport which is my first kid with Visa granted yesterday 07May18. But we have not received the wife's and second kid passport. I called the international call center today and they told that wife's visa has been decided but the second child is still under process. My first kid has visa vignette from 08May to 07June18. Has anyone encountered issues like this. Any help or advise would be great.

Thanks

achilles3003
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by achilles3003 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Hi

My wife applied for Spouse Settlement and child settlement for 2 kids on 25th Jan2018. My First son received his passport and visa vignette on 7th May, my wife's still at VFS center to be despatched. But my second son application is still under process. Contacted Immigration call center and had to escalate because of short time left on my first son vignette until 07June2018. Is this normal that they split the application and into three when we applied as one package?? Its more stressful now because after getting two visa process the third one gets stalled due to unknown reasons.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Settlement spouse and a child - visa granted for child, nothing yet for wife

Post by CR001 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Kindly refrain from tagging your questions onto other members topics.

When someone can answer your query, I am sure they will.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vinny

Re: Settlement spouse and a child - visa granted for child, nothing yet for wife

Post by vinny » Thu May 10, 2018 12:09 am

It would be strange for a child to succeed without the mother. They should all be successful.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.