ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) last few niggling questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

limey10
Mood:
Malaysia

FLR (M) last few niggling questions

Post by limey10 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi all, I hope everyone is well.

Application submitted and IHS paid for; just gathering all of the documents together to post in the next few days. Surprised at how well this is going.

However, I have a few niggling questions that I would like to clear up before that :-)

1) Bank e-statements, printed at home. Do I need to get them certified (stamped) by the bank?

2) Evidence of our continued marriage. I remember with the initial entry application that we had to submit family photos, Whatsapp chat messages, etc. But there is no mention of that requirement in the document's checklist this time around. It just asks for mail addressed to us as a couple (or individually but at the same address). Do we still have to submit proof that after 13 years of marriage we still to each other :-) ?

That's it for now; might have more tomorrow.

As always, all replies gratefully received.
Regards, Phil

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (M) last few niggling questions

Post by CR001 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:54 pm

1) Bank e-statements, printed at home. Do I need to get them certified (stamped) by the bank?
Yes.
2) Evidence of our continued marriage. I remember with the initial entry application that we had to submit family photos, Whatsapp chat messages, etc. But there is no mention of that requirement in the document's checklist this time around. It just asks for mail addressed to us as a couple (or individually but at the same address). Do we still have to submit proof that after 13 years of marriage we still to each other :-) ?
You need to follow the list of documents on page 64 of the FLR(M) form of what HO expect to see to prove you are still in a subsisting relationship and cohabitating at the same address for last 2.5 years. You DO NOT need photos, whatsapp chat etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

limey10
Mood:
Malaysia

Re: FLR (M) last few niggling questions

Post by limey10 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:05 pm

Thanks CR001

Excellent, we have tons of correspondence addressed to us both form their list of valid sources :-)

Down to the bank in the morning to borrow their stamp (I wonder if they will let me keep it ;-)

Regards, Phil