ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Emergency Departament Invoice

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ronanmuller
Newly Registered
Brazil

Emergency Departament Invoice

Post by ronanmuller » Tue May 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi
I need advice. A few months ago I had a terrible illness and I went to the hospital 3 times in the emergency room until the hospital realize that I had an urgency surgery case and I got admitted to the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital in Dublin for 4 days. After my successful surgery and I great treatment a huge bill arrived in my home (around 5000 euro) for all the procedure. The hospital gives me 10 days to pay such a bill. I haven't ways to pay it even in years. I have been working in Ireland for 1.5 years paying taxes by my PPS and I got a stamp 4. I am a non-European citizen. First of all since the begging I was thinking that the Mater is a public hospital. So what can I do? My salary is enough for my rent, my bills and some few fun moments. Without paying this bill what kind of problem I will have? Also, there is anybody else who had a similar situation? I need a long time to save money in order to pay such a bill. I am afraid what will happen to me during this time.

Thanks

Ronan

billybob19700
United Kingdom

Re: Emergency Departament Invoice

Post by billybob19700 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:56 pm

These things happen, you should explain to them your current situation, you might be able to pay monthly until you set the bill, this is the easiest option i think.