ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help on jobs or trips order in online application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

liamsi
Newly Registered

Help on jobs or trips order in online application

Post by liamsi » Tue May 08, 2018 10:29 pm

Hi,

I started my online application for British naturalisation a couple of months ago but had to park it while I worked a few things out (finances, new job, etc). I am in position to resume it now and wonder if the chronological order on the job and trips history section is important?

I started a new job and had a couple of trips outside the country recently and If I add these now it would have to be at the end of each list - unless I remove the entire work/trips history and start all over again, which I obviously want to avoid (pretty long list x3 including dependents)

Does this matter? has anyone added jobs/trips at the end of the list that were in fact the most recent ones?

Thanks

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Help on jobs or trips order in online application

Post by cyclina1 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:06 am

liamsi wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 10:29 pm
Hi,

I started my online application for British naturalisation a couple of months ago but had to park it while I worked a few things out (finances, new job, etc). I am in position to resume it now and wonder if the chronological order on the job and trips history section is important?

I started a new job and had a couple of trips outside the country recently and If I add these now it would have to be at the end of each list - unless I remove the entire work/trips history and start all over again, which I obviously want to avoid (pretty long list x3 including dependents)

Does this matter? has anyone added jobs/trips at the end of the list that were in fact the most recent ones?

Thanks
I think you have to disclose the whole history up to the point of your application. Why bother as you may just list them into separate sheet. Don't miss anything as you may be refused.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.