ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation. Online form query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gmccarthy
South Africa

Naturalisation. Online form query

Post by gmccarthy » Wed May 09, 2018 6:30 am

I'm busy applying online for Naturalization and one of the questions is:

Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?

Its the first time I"m applying for Naturalization. I now have my ILR which I got through a 5 year spouse visa.

By previous UK immigration applications, do they mean I need to provide history of my initial spouse visa application, then 2.5 year renewal of spouse visa, and then ILR?

TheRock9
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation. Online form query

Post by TheRock9 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:41 am

gmccarthy wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 6:30 am
I'm busy applying online for Naturalization and one of the questions is:

Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?

Its the first time I"m applying for Naturalization. I now have my ILR which I got through a 5 year spouse visa.

By previous UK immigration applications, do they mean I need to provide history of my initial spouse visa application, then 2.5 year renewal of spouse visa, and then ILR?
Hi,

Yes you have to provide the information of all the visa applications made within the UK or abroad.

Thanks
I am not an immigration lawyer, so comments here are not an advise. My comments are from my own experience and interpretation of information which is available publicly.

gmccarthy
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation. Online form query

Post by gmccarthy » Wed May 09, 2018 8:42 am

Thanks. I will do that.