ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service Booking- Error Issue

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pauljohnson

Premium Service Booking- Error Issue

Post by pauljohnson » Thu May 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please help me in this matter

I am trying to book an appointment of premium service for ILR, but I am having this error when any appointment become available

" Review your Answers: "

* you must answer this question to continue

But I did check my details but there is no any issue. all info is correct

i have been trying to book an appointment since last week, but there is no appointments available.
Just once saw some dates availability, but due to this error could not book any date.
Now i am trying to check dates, but there is no any date available at any centre.

Any solution for this error, as it might come again.

Thanks very much for your help

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Premium Service Booking- Error Issue

Post by CMOSUK » Thu May 10, 2018 1:48 pm

pauljohnson wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Hi Guys,

I am trying to book an appointment of premium service for ILR, but I am having this error when any appointment become available

i have been trying to book an appointment since last week, but there is no appointments available.
Just once saw some dates availability, but due to this error could not book any date.
Now i am trying to check dates, but there is no any date available at any centre.

Which browser are using? Try using chrome and the link in your email to continue booking it.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

pauljohnson

Post by pauljohnson » Thu May 10, 2018 2:13 pm

Hi,

thanks for your reply

I am using Chrome
I just did click on the link

pauljohnson

Post by pauljohnson » Thu May 10, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi,

I am struggling to find an appointment of premium service for ILR since 10 days, but could not get any date till now. It has become big task itself to book an appointment.
Can any please give any tips or guideline
What time is the best time to try to find an appointment?
I tried in middle of the night, early morning, all day every after 30 mins but no luck.

I would appreciate any tip

Thanks so much

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:55 am

You are searching PSC appointment for right times but remember to be more flexible for location as well , just keep trying if you could not get it then apply by post before expiry of LTR.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:06 am

Helpful if you stated WHEN or what date you were trying to get an appointment for?? :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pauljohnson

Post by pauljohnson » Fri May 11, 2018 11:31 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:06 am
Helpful if you stated WHEN or what date you were trying to get an appointment for?? :idea:
Thanks for the reply

I am looking for from 18 June 2018 onward.
I am flexible about centres
I am searing for all centers but no luck till today
i do check from Belfast to Sheffield in one go after every 30 to 45 mins.

Thanks
Last edited by pauljohnson on Fri May 11, 2018 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:33 am

Likely a bit too early to look for appointments. They are sometimes available up to 42 days in advance to book and often only 28 days in advance.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hereorthere
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by hereorthere » Fri May 11, 2018 11:45 am

Hi,

I have also been trying since midnight today to book an appointment for 42 days from now- as far as I can tell, no slots were released today unless they were all gone between 12am and 12:05am (when I first checked). After checking until 1am I have been checking every 20 minutes from 6:30am. This is for Croydon, Solihull, Sheffield, and Cardiff. I did not check Belfast or Glasgow. This is not usually the case, there are usually at least a few appointments still available at 7am. Did anyone manage to book an appointment today or very recently?

pauljohnson

Post by pauljohnson » Fri May 11, 2018 12:07 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:33 am
Likely a bit too early to look for appointments. They are sometimes available up to 42 days in advance to book and often only 28 days in advance.
Thank you so much for your help

But my questions is I can not see any date
messages says
"We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location.
You can change your location and search again."

ursjaya21
Newly Registered
India

Post by ursjaya21 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:15 am

I am getting the same error - Review your answers and does not allow me to book. I am booking it from Google chrome browser only. As I am not able to confirm the slot I am not getting any further slots. Its really frustrating.

Does anyone know why the error appears? Please?

ursjaya21
Newly Registered
India

Post by ursjaya21 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:23 am

CMOSUK wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 1:48 pm
pauljohnson wrote:
Hi Guys,

Which browser are using? Try using chrome and the link in your email to continue booking it.
Hi - By any chance - how was this error resolved for you? Please help

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMOSUK » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:20 pm

ursjaya21 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:23 am
CMOSUK wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 1:48 pm
pauljohnson wrote:
Hi Guys,

Hi - By any chance - how was this error resolved for you? Please help
sometimes it can be the browser, try deleting the cookies and history and try again. I did complete the booking using chrome.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

jason83189
Newly Registered
China

Post by jason83189 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 am

pauljohnson wrote:
Hi Guys,

Hi Paul, I have got the same issue. Did you solve the problem?

Mystarch89
Mood:
Malaysia

Post by Mystarch89 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:15 am

That would be just you have not picked the time for the appointment. after picking the date, you would have to wait quite a while for the time slots to load before u can click save and continue.

Teri04
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Teri04 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:42 am

Hi pauljohnson

I know it has been a while since your post, but did you figure out the problem?

I am having the same issue and have deleted history and cookies i am using chrome ect.

I know someone said the time slot needed to be selected but nothing appears.....

Thanks in advance!

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:22 pm

I've got the exact same problem. Booking for w/c October 22nd, there are appointments available in Glasgow all week (I'll make the trek from London if I have to!) and when I click on any one of the available dates, I get a message saying "there are available appointments for this day". I click continue/save (thinking it will redirect me to actual appointment slots) and then I'm brought back to the same page but with a messaging saying that I must review my answers with a link to nothing (the page further says I must answer this question to continue with a hyperlink that does nothing...and there are no questions!). Surely with having to pay £2,999 for the visa and appointment, they can ensure that their booking system is even somewhat decent? :shock: :lol:

At any rate, I'll keep trying. I am using Chrome at the minute and have tried clearing all cookies and data possible and still an issue (quite possibly could be that 42 days is just too far in the future for the little computers to compute and will actually have to wait another 2.5 weeks to actually be able to book for that week in October). Glad I'm not the only one!

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:40 pm

Lynz1988 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:22 pm
I've got the exact same problem. Booking for w/c October 22nd, there are appointments available in Glasgow all week (I'll make the trek from London if I have to!) and when I click on any one of the available dates, I get a message saying "there are available appointments for this day". I click continue/save (thinking it will redirect me to actual appointment slots) and then I'm brought back to the same page but with a messaging saying that I must review my answers with a link to nothing (the page further says I must answer this question to continue with a hyperlink that does nothing...and there are no questions!). Surely with having to pay £2,999 for the visa and appointment, they can ensure that their booking system is even somewhat decent? :shock: :lol:

At any rate, I'll keep trying. I am using Chrome at the minute and have tried clearing all cookies and data possible and still an issue (quite possibly could be that 42 days is just too far in the future for the little computers to compute and will actually have to wait another 2.5 weeks to actually be able to book for that week in October). Glad I'm not the only one!
ETA: I've just noticed that the Saturday (October 20th) shows appointment dates in Glasgow that you can select from but come the Monday, it says there are appointments available but you can't get the booking system to "show" the appointments yet - I suspect that it is to do with the fact that the appointment times just haven't been "released" yet to select from for some reason (I stand by my last comment that the computer can't compute that far in advance yet - it knows something is available but not what exactly is available lol).

baray7
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by baray7 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Lynz1988 wrote:

Hello,

did anybody get through this hurdle ? I have the same problem, been trying to book PSC for last one week or so , even if i managed to select a date on next page its producing an error with 'I must answer the question' !! Surely this is diabolical for a 3K price tag :evil:

awaiting for a positive response from successors.

thanks

baray7
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by baray7 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Mystarch89 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:15 am
That would be just you have not picked the time for the appointment. after picking the date, you would have to wait quite a while for the time slots to load before u can click save and continue.
I will try this tonight , thank you

Shelly29
Newly Registered
India

Post by Shelly29 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:04 am

Hi

I am finally able to book an appointment for Liverpool office. I can see lot of appointments opening for Croydon during mid-night but when I try to reschedule it, it displays an error and appointment cannot be rescheduled.

I have tried it numerous times on different laptops, mobile etc but all in vain.

Any advice on this or anyone facing the similar issue.

Regards
Shelly

bgolob
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bgolob » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:47 pm

Lynz1988 wrote:

This is the problem I'm having too. I've tried all the things suggested here. Does anyone have a solution and/or know why this is happening?