ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M) Financial Req

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samaraw29
Newly Registered
United States of America

SET (M) Financial Req

Post by samaraw29 » Tue May 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Hello,

I'm in the process of applying for my ILR as a spouse of a Brit citizen. My salary alone covers the financial requirement but one of my payslips over the last 6 months is maternity pay (not salary). Is this going to be a red flag or will it not matter since the monthly pay still exceeds the minimum requirement?
My company was also acquired so my first 5 payslips are under my old company while my latest payslip is under my new company. The new company doesn't consider me a new employee but will it be an issue since the company names will be different on the payslips? Will a letter from my HR director explaining the acquisition suffice?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

samaraw29
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: SET (M) Financial Req - company acquired

Post by samaraw29 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Can anyone help me on this topic?

sijokurian
Newly Registered
India

Re: SET (M) Financial Req

Post by sijokurian » Thu May 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Hello, if you are in receipt of the maternity pay within last month's of application you should be able to use 6 months pay slips prior to the commence of your maternity for meeting the financial requirements. Appendix FM- SE provides more details on the evidence required in this case.

samaraw29
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: SET (M) Financial Req

Post by samaraw29 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:49 am

@sijokurian Thanks for your reply. So My paychecks show:
Nov- commission, kit days, 2 days of mat leave
Dec- reg salary
Jan- reg salary
Feb-reg salary
March- reg salary
April- reg salary

I make far above the minimum requirement so will the following monthly payslips suffice (even though November is shown as commission, kit days and mat leave (instead of salary)?

Do i need to include my P60?