ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

missing one p60

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

estirichy

missing one p60

Post by estirichy » Thu May 10, 2018 10:13 pm

Hi all

I am applying for BC for my bro-in-law, via eu route, we have now realised that we are missing one p60 as he cannot find it and his previous employers said they can't reproduce it, hmrc also couldn't reproduce it but they advised take an employment history from them will do the same job, any one expereinced this before? what are or options, i just don't want a caseworker to use this to refuse application

Thanks all

alterhase58
Germany

Re: missing one p60

Post by alterhase58 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:00 pm

This shouldn't be a problem. Just note that it's missing. You could ask the employer to provide a letter stating that he worked for them, from-to,position, etc. HMRC employment history should be ok also.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

mrgs1
Member of Standing

Post by mrgs1 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:43 am

Why not request a copy from employer, we did and got a copy next day.

estirichy

Post by estirichy » Fri May 11, 2018 3:33 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:00 pm
This shouldn't be a problem. Just note that it's missing. You could ask the employer to provide a letter stating that he worked for them, from-to,position, etc. HMRC employment history should be ok also.
Thanks alterhade58

The previous employer is been very unhelpful and said is been over 3 yrs so they don’t keep it, they wouldn’t also take time out to write any letter, i guess the hmrc letter will have to do, with a letter to explain

estirichy

Post by estirichy » Fri May 11, 2018 3:34 pm

mrgs1 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 7:43 am
Why not request a copy from employer, we did and got a copy next day.
The employer is very unhelpful 🙁