ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NEXTSTEPUK
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Post by NEXTSTEPUK » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:24 am

Dear All,

I am going to apply ILR using Tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 Years route in October 2018. Could you please advise that i have to send 5 years Company accounts or only the accounts after my extension period or there is no requirement to send the company accounts with ILR application.

I have to send the all Business Banks statements after the extension period or just send the last 6 months or 3 months bank statement. Please advise

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:51 am

Replying in your original post.

The moderators have repeatedly requested that you stick to one topic.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: SETO Dependent Form

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:53 am

NEXTSTEPUK wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:24 am
Dear All,

I am going to apply ILR using Tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 Years route in October 2018. Could you please advise that i have to send 5 years Company accounts or only the accounts after my extension period or there is no requirement to send the company accounts with ILR application.

I have to send the all Business Banks statements after the extension period or just send the last 6 months or 3 months bank statement. Please advise

Regards
No accounts needed.
Any one statement will meet the specified documents.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: PBS ILR 5 Years Calculations

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:53 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:14 pm
Topics Merged (click)

Kindly keep ALL questions regarding ILR in ONE topic (this one).
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

NEXTSTEPUK
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by NEXTSTEPUK » Sun May 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Dear All,

I am going to apply ILR in October 2018 using 5 years Tier 1 Entrepreneur basis. I got my successful extension decision on 23 January 2017 which will expire on 23 January 2019. Can i use January 2017 month towards 24 months employment or i have to start 24 months from February 2017.Please advise

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun May 13, 2018 9:25 pm

NEXTSTEPUK wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:22 pm
Dear All,

I am going to apply ILR in October 2018 using 5 years Tier 1 Entrepreneur basis. I got my successful extension decision on 23 January 2017 which will expire on 23 January 2019. Can i use January 2017 month towards 24 months employment or i have to start 24 months from February 2017.Please advise

Regards
You can start from 23rd Jan.