ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment Set LR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rubyduchess
Newly Registered
Nigeria

PEO appointment Set LR

Post by Rubyduchess » Sat May 12, 2018 8:43 pm

Hello all
I have been having sleepless night for the past 5 days trying to book a PEO appointment for the end of June for my ILR (LR). There is absolutely nothing available.

Can someone please help with tips?! Everything on here is from 2012 or a little later.
I called the HO yesterday and was told by the lady I spoke to, to only use Internet explorer browser on a PC and not a mac. This is doubtful as I used a PC yesterway with an internet explorer browser but it's not different. What us your experience please?

Can someone please help, I'm pulling my hair out... I have been refreshing the page since 8am this morning but there is nothing!

tamoni
United Kingdom

Re: PEO appointment

Post by tamoni » Sat May 12, 2018 11:12 pm

I had same issue to be honest, checked all centres - no appointments left in the next 45 days.
Checked at 11.30 am couple of days ago and 4 out of them had slots available ranging from end May to end June. But the system could only show me 1 day availability per centre, so lets say Sheffield had 5 morning appointments from 8.30 onward on 21 of June, but nothing on 22, or 23 or even 3rd of July. Just one day per centre.

hereorthere
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: PEO appointment

Post by hereorthere » Sat May 12, 2018 11:32 pm

Yup, same here. Been trying for a few days now to get an appointment in June. I have tried right at midnight and then every 20 minutes to half an hour throughout the day from 6:30am. I saw one or two appointments I think for Glasgow, but nothing remotely close to London. I will keep trying every day at midnight, even today (though I know its futile), and if I find any, will post on here as to what time they were loaded on the system.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PEO appointment Set LR

Post by CR001 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:53 am

Rubyduchess wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:43 pm
Hello all
I have been having sleepless night for the past 5 days trying to book a PEO appointment for the end of June for my ILR (LR). There is absolutely nothing available.

Can someone please help with tips?! Everything on here is from 2012 or a little later.
I called the HO yesterday and was told by the lady I spoke to, to only use Internet explorer browser on a PC and not a mac. This is doubtful as I used a PC yesterway with an internet explorer browser but it's not different. What us your experience please?

Can someone please help, I'm pulling my hair out... I have been refreshing the page since 8am this morning but there is nothing!
It is too early for end of June appointments!! Appointments are only visible to book between 28 and 42 days in advance.

I have split your post to its own topic. Kindly refrain from digging up old threads and tagging on.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hereorthere
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by hereorthere » Mon May 14, 2018 7:53 am

June 25th appointments should have been available this morning at 12am (42 days in advance) but there was nothing loaded on the system. I checked at 12 sharp and again in the middle of the night and again this morning. Did anyone manage to get an appointment for 25 June?

hereorthere
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by hereorthere » Mon May 14, 2018 9:38 am

There are Croydon early appointments (extra charge) available now for 5, 6 and 7 June.

Rubyduchess
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Rubyduchess » Mon May 14, 2018 12:45 pm

hereorthere wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:53 am
June 25th appointments should have been available this morning at 12am (42 days in advance) but there was nothing loaded on the system. I checked at 12 sharp and again in the middle of the night and again this morning. Did anyone manage to get an appointment for 25 June?
I saw appointments for 29th of June in Glasgow and Croydon this morning at about 8:15am. The system froze on me when I tried to book so I missed them.

Rubyduchess
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Rubyduchess » Mon May 14, 2018 12:45 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 8:53 am
Rubyduchess wrote:
Hello all

It is too early for end of June appointments!! Appointments are only visible to book between 28 and 42 days in advance.

I have split your post to its own topic. Kindly refrain from digging up old threads and tagging on.
My friend booked his for the 22nd of June already so it’s not too early.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Rubyduchess wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 12:45 pm
CR001 wrote:
Rubyduchess wrote:
Hello all

22nd June is not 'end of june' as you have stated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rubyduchess
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Rubyduchess » Mon May 14, 2018 2:21 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 12:49 pm
Rubyduchess wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 12:45 pm
CR001 wrote:
Rubyduchess wrote:
Hello all

22nd June is not 'end of june' as you have stated.
What is your idea of end of June then?! Appointments are up right now for the 29th of June in Croydon. I am looking at it on my PC.
22nd of June is the end of June in my books, sorry if you have a different idea about what the end of June is.

To others who are looking to boon appointments please head over there, there are open appointments in Croydon and Glasgow for the end of June.