ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave To Remain on 10 years Route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

max4444
India

Indefinite Leave To Remain on 10 years Route

Post by max4444 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:43 am

Hi All

I want to share my Experience and I would like some Advice from previous applicants.
student Visa - sep 2007 to jun 2009
Post study work visa -May 2009 - apr2011
Tier1 General - apr 2011 - mar2016 (5years) - (Earnings from ltd company director and Salary)
Applied for Tier1 in April 2016 Home office refused on May 2017 saying Earnings were not Genuine.
Went to Admin Review but No Joy still same answer from HomeOffice got refusal on Jun 2017, so got 2 months Gap to complete 10 years in UK.

By August 2017 i will be completing 10 years in UK, so Been to solicitor advised to make another application (FLR FP on basis of private life in uk) in order to cover those 2 months still application in pending with home office gave biometric.

Now I completed my 10 years living in UK solicitor advised me to make a new application using PSC services.

But the thing is I have not paid Tax for 2015 to 2016 tax year as i was going through financial difficulties. so I rang the HMRC explained my situation about my financial circumstances they said they not going to stop sending letters saying how much i owe. i said I have no means due to my financial problem i am unable to make payments at this moment of time which i explained to HMRC and they stop sending letters with regards to Tax.

then i spoken to accountant that i cant continue my business further and i want to strike off my company so he advised to fill the form and my company has now dissolved by companies House.

My question in Next month in April i am going to Indefinite leave to remain on 10 years route through solicitor , I am worried that My company is now dissolved and Tax has not been Paid for year 2015 - 2016.

is above going to effect my 10 years route application?
what exactly the case worker do checks on application on 10 years route basis?

what documents do i need to carry with me to PSC?

any help will be appreciated, Thank you.

Shazzzz
BANNED

Re: Indefinite Leave To Remain on 10 years Route

Post by Shazzzz » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:07 pm

Hi I just read your whole thread ...one of friend was in same situation he was on ent Visa ..his company was dissolved nothing was happening in his business ..he went on premium service and he's got ILR but I think this is only depend on CW ...if he or she go in depth then they might ask you things about your previous visa but I think you will be fine I guess the best is if you go for premium service...good luck to you

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Shazzzz wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:07 pm
Hi I just read your whole thread ...one of friend was in same situation he was on ent Visa ..his company was dissolved nothing was happening in his business ..he went on premium service and he's got ILR but I think this is only depend on CW ...if he or she go in depth then they might ask you things about your previous visa but I think you will be fine I guess the best is if you go for premium service...good luck to you
Thank you Shazzz, your response motivates me towards success of my application.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:50 pm

max4444 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:43 am
Hi All

I want to share my Experience and I would like some Advice from previous applicants.
student Visa - sep 2007 to jun 2009
Post study work visa -May 2009 - apr2011
Tier1 General - apr 2011 - mar2016 (5years) - (Earnings from ltd company director and Salary)
Applied for Tier1 in April 2016 Home office refused on May 2017 saying Earnings were not Genuine.
Went to Admin Review but No Joy still same answer from HomeOffice got refusal on Jun 2017, so got 2 months Gap to complete 10 years in UK.

By August 2017 i will be completing 10 years in UK, so Been to solicitor advised to make another application (FLR FP on basis of private life in uk) in order to cover those 2 months still application in pending with home office gave biometric.

Now I completed my 10 years living in UK solicitor advised me to make a new application using PSC services.

But the thing is I have not paid Tax for 2015 to 2016 tax year as i was going through financial difficulties. so I rang the HMRC explained my situation about my financial circumstances they said they not going to stop sending letters saying how much i owe. i said I have no means due to my financial problem i am unable to make payments at this moment of time which i explained to HMRC and they stop sending letters with regards to Tax.

then i spoken to accountant that i cant continue my business further and i want to strike off my company so he advised to fill the form and my company has now dissolved by companies House.

My question in Next month in April i am going to Indefinite leave to remain on 10 years route through solicitor , I am worried that My company is now dissolved and Tax has not been Paid for year 2015 - 2016.

is above going to effect my 10 years route application?
what exactly the case worker do checks on application on 10 years route basis?

what documents do i need to carry with me to PSC?

any help will be appreciated, Thank you.
Helllo, u said when u got refusal in 2017 u were less 2 months in 10 years so u applied flrfp... then u should have applied ilr in august 2017 and not in april 2018. What made u wait so long?

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:41 am

To be honest I have personal financial issues or else I would have applied already. No specific reason just money issue

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:12 am

[/quote]
Helllo, u said when u got refusal in 2017 u were less 2 months in 10 years so u applied flrfp... then u should have applied ilr in august 2017 and not in april 2018. What made u wait so long?
[/quote]

To be honest I have personal financial issues or else I would have applied already. No specific reason just money issue

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:09 am

max4444 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:12 am
[/quote]

[/quote]

OKAY got it ... but apply as soon as possible then,... if you have crossed 10 years already... good luck and keep us updated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:32 am

HO could take the view that if you have almost £3k to pay for in person ILR, you could pay your tax bill.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:17 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:32 am
HO could take the view that if you have almost £3k to pay for in person ILR, you could pay your tax bill.
Hi CR001,

Even for application I am borrowing from friends when it comes to pay Tax I have no answer for that apart from saying I have no means to pay and will pay the tax as soon as my finances comes to a stabilize condition.

So using that basis HO will refuse my application or they will postpone the decision until I pay Tax.?

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:21 pm

max4444 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:17 pm
CR001 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:32 am
Hi CR001,

Even for application I am borrowing from friends when it comes to pay Tax I have no answer for that apart from saying I have no means to pay and will pay the tax as soon as my finances comes to a stabilize condition.

So using that basis HO will refuse my application or they will postpone the decision until I pay Tax.?

call hmrc and explain them your not fine finance wise and tell em that u want to make instalments.. thy should be able to do it.. and den u dont have to scared and home office could see that you are willing to pay and paying already ... many thanks,

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:18 pm

call hmrc and explain them your not fine finance wise and tell em that u want to make instalments.. thy should be able to do it.. and den u dont have to scared and home office could see that you are willing to pay and paying already ... many thanks,
[/quote]

Hi

Thank you so much for you advise and I will definitely give a go to HMRC with respect to installments.
Hope everything will goes fine with my case.

One thing I did not get is How come a companies House has strike off my company on when I owe Tax to Hmrc.?

max4444
India

Need Help in varying 10 YEARS SET LR application fees

Post by max4444 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Hi friends

I have applied for 10 years FLR FP on the basis of private life in UK in order to buy the time with home office.
now i am going to apply for 10 years SET LR on the basis of long term residency premium service appointment PEO Glasgow.

My question is do i have to pay full fees for varying the application?
or
just pay the difference?

if anybody has done this before please explain me the process of varying the application and paying only the fee difference?

all of your suggestions are welcomed

many thanks
sudhir

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:23 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 am

To book a premium appointment, you must pay the full ILR fees at the time of booking. There is no way to get an appointment if the fees are not paid.
Char (CR001 not Casa)