ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which form to use for ILR after 6 years Discretionary Leave

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hk2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Which form to use for ILR after 6 years Discretionary Leave

Post by hk2017 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi, Dear Members I need advice and thanks in advance.
I am not sure which form to use SET(o) or any other one,
Next month my 6 years for discretionary leave will complete and going to apply by window serrvice.
I never applied asylum, I applied visa on my mom basis and they granted me with DL 3 and 3 years.
Can you please advice me which form to use and which documents should I take with me?
Thanks

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Which form to use for ILR after 6 years Discretionary Leave

Post by CMOSUK » Tue May 15, 2018 8:02 am

hk2017 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:21 pm
Hi, Dear Members I need advice and thanks in advance.
I am not sure which form to use SET(o) or any other one,
Next month my 6 years for discretionary leave will complete and going to apply by window serrvice.
I never applied asylum, I applied visa on my mom basis and they granted me with DL 3 and 3 years.
Can you please advice me which form to use and which documents should I take with me?
Thanks
Hi,

Have a read at these members threads, you will get a good idea of what documents to submit as they all where granted successfully all based on 6 yeasrs DLR (failed asylum application)

Please note they all used form SET(O) with the premium service.

Click this Link

These are just some members and this post is a couple of months old now, BUT still relevant and you should be able to get a good idea of what documents where used.

Yes you can pay for the optional premium service centre appointment as well (£610 & ILR application is £2389.00) if using form SET(O)

If your DLR is non asylum then you would use form SET(O)

If you don't mind, what is your full immigration history with valid and expiry dates? Also, I realise you where granted DLR due to your mother, was it granted in line with hers? Was she refused asylum and then granted DLR? As normally children will be granted the same as their parents.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.