ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - same day premium service appointments

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

spynapple
Newly Registered
India

ILR - same day premium service appointments

Post by spynapple » Mon May 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Hi

I’m planning to apply for my ILR this month. I’ve got a couple of questions, would appreciate your views on these.

1. I used the Apply Online (beta version) facility to complete my SET(O) form online. Towards the end you reach the appointment booking section. I’m planning to go for the same day premium service. However, there isn’t a single premium service centre (my preference is Croydon) with any available appoints for the next 45 days! Is this normal? I’ve been trying all weekend and nothing showed up. Do they release appointments or does this mean that there is no way getting an appointment for the next 1.5 months?

2. In the online version of the application, there is a list of documents that I need to take with me and one of them goes like this “For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules. For further information concerning the evidence required, please refer to the Tier 2 migrant policy guidance on our website”. I saw another post in this forum stating to take as much documentation you have from the previous application. Is this the case, as I don't have the supporting documentation from my last Tier 2 renewal? Is there a way to get around this?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

arya2912
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR - same day premium service appointments

Post by arya2912 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:56 pm

1. Keep trying, frequently and you will find one soon. New slots open and also slots that are cancelled open up as well. So keep looking for it.

2. If your continuous period of 5 years is completely on Tier 2, you can ignore this. It is more for people who switch to Tier 2 from Tier 1 and account their Tier 1 time in the 5 years continuous stay.

spynapple
Newly Registered
India

Post by spynapple » Mon May 14, 2018 8:07 pm

Thank you for the quick response!

tenuissent
Newly Registered

Post by tenuissent » Mon May 14, 2018 10:57 pm

We were applying recently for the same day premium appointment decision (nearly £600 on top of the ILR application fee of about £2,300) and the only slot was in Liverpool - we live in East Sussex and were hoping for Croydon. If you need a one day decision and can pay for it, it is well worth the travel.

We got it. (Delivery of the BRP is a different matter....it has failed so far to appear after a month). I am only glad it was not Aberdeen or Belfast. If it helps at all, reviews of the Liverpool centre say they are calm and welcoming compared to the stressed out staff in Croydon, and that is what my son and D-in-law (Thai) experienced.

shahemaan
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahemaan » Tue May 15, 2018 12:21 am

I have booked an appointment in Belfast as no other option was available so will have to travel from London to belfast. Cant find any reviews about the centre dont know if this is gonna be a good experience ?

spynapple
Newly Registered
India

Post by spynapple » Tue May 15, 2018 9:12 am

tenuissent wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:57 pm
We were applying recently for the same day premium appointment decision (nearly £600 on top of the ILR application fee of about £2,300) and the only slot was in Liverpool - we live in East Sussex and were hoping for Croydon. If you need a one day decision and can pay for it, it is well worth the travel.

We got it. (Delivery of the BRP is a different matter....it has failed so far to appear after a month). I am only glad it was not Aberdeen or Belfast. If it helps at all, reviews of the Liverpool centre say they are calm and welcoming compared to the stressed out staff in Croydon, and that is what my son and D-in-law (Thai) experienced.
I had another look midnight yesterday and saw some slots open from 26th June onwards until 16th July. Most of these are filled up already! I was skeptical about booking one on the 26th June as I've got a travel already booked on the 13th July - and reading some of the posts on here it looks like the BRP waiting times are all over the place from 3 days to sometimes over a month!

spynapple
Newly Registered
India

Post by spynapple » Tue May 15, 2018 9:14 am

shahemaan wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 12:21 am
I have booked an appointment in Belfast as no other option was available so will have to travel from London to belfast. Cant find any reviews about the centre dont know if this is gonna be a good experience ?
Not sure if you can reschedule to a different PEO - but there are some slots for Glasgow at the moment if you act fast on it.

skgtsun
Newly Registered
China

Post by skgtsun » Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 am

Hi everyone! I've been trying to book an appointment in the past 2 weeks but had no success - tried midnights I can only see dates however once I selected it there were no available time slots...I also tried to select every single centre but still no success. I called the UKVI, emailed the home office E-support but they said they couldn't help. Slightly frustrating and a little panicking because the time is running out (my current visa expires on 06/08/18 and for various reasons I can't apply by post).

Can anyone who successfully grabs a slot share some wisdoms for me? e.g.what time did you see the slots open and at which centre? Thank you so much I would really appreciate some help!

spynapple
Newly Registered
India

Post by spynapple » Tue May 15, 2018 9:52 am

spynapple wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:12 am
tenuissent wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:57 pm

I had another look midnight yesterday and saw some slots open from 26th June onwards until 16th July. Most of these are filled up already! I was skeptical about booking one on the 26th June as I've got a travel already booked on the 13th July - and reading some of the posts on here it looks like the BRP waiting times are all over the place from 3 days to sometimes over a month!
For online Set(O) applications, you first complete the application then get to booking the appointment section. When you have paid for and blocked an appointment can you then edit the application until the PEO appointment date, or does it become locked?

pauljohnson

Post by pauljohnson » Tue May 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi,

Can someone please comment on one issue

When dates become available, I only can see time slots in first one or two days.
Dates are available from 20 May to 15 July, but time slots are only available in 20 May not in other dates from 21 May to 15 July.

Is this normal or there is any error in my account which does not show time slots ?

Many Thanks in advance

tamoni
United Kingdom

Post by tamoni » Tue May 15, 2018 10:28 pm

I see exactly the same.. depending on the centre the system sometimes shows 2 days, but most of the time just 1 day. and i havent even seen any dates available for Croydon... whenever i check.. day or very late night...((