ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEW RULES??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blessedlady

NEW RULES??

Post by blessedlady » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:35 am

Is overstaying is a serious breech of imigration law that I will not benefit from the concession of paragraph 26.17.5? And does it mean that I have to wait one year for a new application atlhough I will leave the Uk voluntarily before o1 Oct. 2008?

Will refuse ECO my application just because I overstayed, apart from the reason that I know of?( Not receiving any benefits, have accommodation both my husband's and my name, have savings not much, etc.)

I am married to a Uk resident and have a child born in the Uk whom I will take with me when I leave ?

Thank you

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:38 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

blessedlady

Post by blessedlady » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:59 pm

So it means that I have to wait one year for a new application although I will leave UK voluntarily??

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:29 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

blessedlady

Post by blessedlady » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:32 pm

vinny wrote:Not neccessarly.
Thank you.