ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment slip page for British Citizenship application question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

monkeyface
Newly Registered

Payment slip page for British Citizenship application question

Post by monkeyface » Wed May 16, 2018 12:12 pm

I have my NCS interview to submit my application in a few weeks. I have printed out the payment slip page and am just filling it in. I have a couple of basic queries. I am sending a cheque with the application.

Firstly, do I just write the individual cheque number where it says "I attach a cheque crossed a/c payeee, number_______________" or do I need to write in the sort code and account that goes with the cheque as well?

Also, do I make the cheque out for £1,330 or do I need to add £80 for the ceremony fee (or do I pay this later once my application has been successful)?

Please advise. Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Payment slip page for British Citizenship application question

Post by CR001 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Firstly, do I just write the individual cheque number where it says "I attach a cheque crossed a/c payeee, number_______________" or do I need to write in the sort code and account that goes with the cheque as well?
Cheque number, as the form asks.
Also, do I make the cheque out for £1,330 or do I need to add £80 for the ceremony fee (or do I pay this later once my application has been successful)?
The £1,330 INCLUDES the £80 ceremony fee so you only pay £1,330.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.