ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Application for FLRM Changes to Family Route

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

timewarp
Newly Registered

Online Application for FLRM Changes to Family Route

Post by timewarp » Wed May 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi
Just a quick question i am applying online and just noticed that it does not say FLR M on the online application form.

Soon as i enter the details at the beginning it names the application form as:
TYPE OF VISA / APPLICATION: Family Route

Is this still the correct online application.

i have filled in all the details and i am on the payment section. so just wondering if i should continue to pay or fill in the paper based FLR M form?

I hope the family route is not FLR FP could somebody please calrify

Thanks

ladida
Zimbabwe

Re: Online Application for FLRM Changes to Family Route

Post by ladida » Wed May 16, 2018 1:44 pm

I am in the process of filling the same online form and I also can not see any reference to FLR-M. It is all so confusing. I followed the 'apply online if you are already in the UK' link under the 'apply as spouse or partner' section.

timewarp
Newly Registered

Post by timewarp » Wed May 16, 2018 2:14 pm

going back a few steps, it must be the correct form and it is for both FLR M and FLR FP according to the website.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... ily-routes

Use this online application as an alternative to the FLR(M) and FLR(FP) paper forms.

Apply to remain in the UK as the family member or partner (for example, spouse) of a:

British citizen
person settled in the UK
person who has refugee leave or humanitarian protection in the UK
You can also use this form to apply on the basis of private life in the UK.

cloud99
Newly Registered

Post by cloud99 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:35 pm

You are right. The online application changes to the 'family route'. Like yourself, I have also checked the form again and it is correct. The questions are relevant & similar to FLR (M) paper application. Home Office should have made reference to FLR (M) form to give comfort to the applicants.

I will probably proceed with the online application. It is a lot more structured compared to paper form.