ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport size photo background color for uk spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: passport size photo background color for uk spouse visa

Post by Londoner007 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:59 am

They will only look at the 6 payslips (6 months of employment if applying under category A).

Your husband needs to have a gross (before tax deductions) of at least £1550 a month for each of the last 6 months.

What were his salaries for last 6 months Gross?
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Mon May 14, 2018 5:46 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:59 am
They will only look at the 6 payslips (6 months of employment if applying under category A).

Your husband needs to have a gross (before tax deductions) of at least £1550 a month for each of the last 6 months.

What were his salaries for last 6 months Gross?
oh alright i completely got the concept
and secondly can you tell me about the 28days rule, that the document must not be older than 28days so if the bank statements and payslips are of let suppose 1stmay 2018 and a person has submitted application online on 21may 2018 and had his bio-metric on 27thmay 2018 and send all the documents to home office a week after
so from when the 28days are going t start or stop?

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

lost passport police report needed for uk spouse visa?

Post by Komaluroosa » Mon May 14, 2018 6:40 pm

i had lost my previous passport and reported about it too. Now i have a new passport but do i need to send a police report with the visa application for the evidence of lost passport? kindly guide me....

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:13 am

No. They don't care about last passport unless you used it to travel. You just tell them it isn't in your possession. There's a option in the visa application which asks if its in your possession. Include the last passport number if you have it. Make sure you submit your current passport.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Wed May 16, 2018 9:41 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:13 am
No. They don't care about last passport unless you used it to travel. You just tell them it isn't in your possession. There's a option in the visa application which asks if its in your possession. Include the last passport number if you have it. Make sure you submit your current passport.
Oh i see. Thanks for ur guidance Londoner007. Your suggestions are so helpful for me.
Another clue please.
the bank transaction list of natwest from my sponsor is acceptable for financial requirements evidence instead of providing bank statements? Since i have to apply in couple of days and bank is unable to provide statements in this time duration instead they had send transaction list to my sponsor.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Wed May 16, 2018 9:42 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:13 am
Oh i see. Thanks for ur guidance Londoner007. Your suggestions are so helpful for me.
Another clue please.
the bank transaction list of natwest from my sponsor is acceptable for financial requirements evidence instead of providing bank statements? Since i have to apply in couple of days and bank is unable to provide statements in this time duration instead they had send transaction list to my sponsor.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:44 am

Yes it is acceptable provided each and every side of the printout is stamped in the branch.

If you have old bank statements, then just print the latest transaction list only to cover new periods that old bank statements dont.

Ask at the branch if they can print out the "bank statements instead of just a transaction list" if not, as long as the transaction list bares your details and has been stamped it is ok.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Wed May 16, 2018 10:17 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:44 am
Yes it is acceptable provided each and every side of the printout is stamped in the branch.

If you have old bank statements, then just print the latest transaction list only to cover new periods that old bank statements dont.

Ask at the branch if they can print out the "bank statements instead of just a transaction list" if not, as long as the transaction list bares your details and has been stamped it is ok.
My sponsor has asked the bank fir statements but they are unable to provide it quickly. So we only have transaction list of 6 months :/

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Wed May 16, 2018 10:26 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:44 am

As u mentioned that if we have transaction list it should be stamped by bank. There are two types of transactions list : online transaction and the one that is send by bank at home.
Which of them should be stamped by bank?
Secondly we confirmed from the bank and they can't stamp the transaction list it is not in their rule.
What must we do now?
Is it fine to attach the transaction list with visa application that is being send by the bank at my sponsor's home? :(

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:15 pm

Whichever one they will give you get it printed. The one they send home is better and more detailed. Go to a different branch.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Wed May 16, 2018 7:19 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 2:15 pm
Whichever one they will give you get it printed. The one they send home is better and more detailed. Go to a different branch.
oh alrght
and secondly there's a confusion about the rule that documents should not be older than 28 days. so these 28 days are counted till the online application submission or till the bio-metric verification or till the documents are being send to the home office?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed May 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Komaluroosa wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:19 pm
so these 28 days are counted till the online application submission
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Thu May 17, 2018 1:27 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:16 pm
Komaluroosa wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:19 pm
so these 28 days are counted till the online application submission
Oh thank u

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

CONFUSION ABOUT DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION FOR SPOUSE VISA

Post by Komaluroosa » Fri May 18, 2018 6:30 pm

i have a bit confusion regarding documents submission to the home office. can we submit the documents after filling an online application form? or we have to submit them after bio metric verification? what is the official criteria about documents submission?
secondly, an applicant has to submit documents within 10 days for priority service. so from when these 10 days are starting; from the day of online application submission or from the day of bio metric verification?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: CONFUSION ABOUT DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION FOR SPOUSE VISA

Post by seagul » Fri May 18, 2018 7:15 pm

Komaluroosa wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:30 pm
i have a bit confusion regarding documents submission to the home office. can we submit the documents after filling an online application form? or we have to submit them after bio metric verification? what is the official criteria about documents submission?
secondly, an applicant has to submit documents within 10 days for priority service. so from when these 10 days are starting; from the day of online application submission or from the day of bio metric verification?
Ideally the documents must be sent to Sheffield after biometrics submission. And these 10 days start count usually from the date of biometrics submission.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Fri May 18, 2018 11:35 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Komaluroosa wrote:
Ideally the documents must be sent to Sheffield after biometrics submission. And these 10 days start count usually from the date of biometrics submission.
thanks for ur reply :)
as u said the 10 days are starting after bio-metric verification, but can u tell me that these 10 days are being counted till the post is dispatched or till the day they receive the post?
and are these working days or all the days? since i can only send the documents on weekends so they include holidays or not ?

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Fri May 18, 2018 11:37 pm

Komaluroosa wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:35 pm
seagul wrote:
Komaluroosa wrote:
as u said the 10 days are starting after bio-metric verification, but can u tell me that these 10 days are being counted till the post is dispatched or till the day they receive the post?
and are these working days or all the days? since i can only send the documents on weekends so they include holidays or not ?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat May 19, 2018 12:15 am

Komaluroosa wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:37 pm
Komaluroosa wrote:
seagul wrote:
Komaluroosa wrote:
Usually date of posting matters. But better to send them the documents soon after the biometrics. Most of the sponsors prepare the documents in advance to avoid such delay.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Sat May 19, 2018 12:22 am

seagul wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:15 am
Komaluroosa wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:37 pm
Komaluroosa wrote:
seagul wrote:

Usually date of posting matters. But better to send them the documents soon after the biometrics. Most of the sponsors prepare the documents in advance to avoid such delay.
yes my husband has already prepared the documents but we are just afraid of the deadlines :|

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

TOO MUCH DOCUMENTS FOR SPOUSE VISA PROBLEM

Post by Komaluroosa » Sat May 19, 2018 12:30 am

my husband and i were collecting all the documents regarding financial accommodation and relationship requirements but we have noticed that the bundles are quite exceeding the size. we have made 2 sets-one is the original bundle and the other is the photocopy bundle. since we got married 2 years ago so there were a lot of screenshots such as call list photos chat etc for the proof of our relationship so i need a guideline that is it compulsory to attach the photocopy of call list text and photos or we can just provide one original set to them?
the bundles are of probably 700 pages, basically the photocopies are doubling the size of our bundles
whats the solution of this problem? what should we do ?

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

spouse visa application confusion

Post by Komaluroosa » Sat May 19, 2018 10:14 am

i have read on some sites that an applicant must sign and date the application and send it to his/her sponsor for dispatch it with all other documents to the home office. so can i sign and scan the application and send it to my sponsor?

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

documents to bring for biometric verification at visa center

Post by Komaluroosa » Sun May 20, 2018 4:01 pm

tomorrow is my biometric verification at ukvi center. what documents i must bring with me at the center? :/
is there any need to bring tb test and ielts certificate with me? since all of my irogional documents are with sponsor and the sponsor is going to post them to sheffield.
:/

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

TB test for entry clearance

Post by Komaluroosa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:23 am

Hello everyone
Thanks for ur guidance. I got my visa but haven't received the documents yet.. I want to confirm that is it compulsory to take original tb test with ypu or the photocopy would be enough?