ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent query on Set O guidance notes – page 8

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

applicant2018
Newly Registered
India

urgent query on Set O guidance notes – page 8

Post by applicant2018 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:45 am

Set O guidance notes – page 8
13. Applying in person
We offer a premium service to people who apply in person at our Premium Service Centres.
This service is available only for applications which do not require further enquiries.
The premium service is not available for the following applications:
• Stage 1 (Endorsement) of Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent),
• Tier 1 (Entrepreneur);
• Tier 1 (Investor); or
• any category of application where you have spent part of your time in the Crown Dependencies – Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Sark or Alderney.

My partner and I are applying for ILR as I have been on Tier 2 General for 5 years.
My question is - during my 5 years on Tier 2 Work permit my partner and I visited Jersey for a holiday for 3-4 days - does that mean we cannot apply using premium route?

thanks for your response in advance!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: urgent query on Set O guidance notes – page 8

Post by CR001 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:57 am

No that is not what it means. It means work visas etc in those areas NOT holidays.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

applicant2018
Newly Registered
India

Post by applicant2018 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:00 am

thank you very much for your reply CR001, yes we have Tier 2 issued in UK and we are based in London only, makes sense now!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Kindly refrain from digging up 2 and 5 year old topics to tag your question onto when you have already been given advice in this thread.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.