ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office citizenship invitation ceremony letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Waqas Butt
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Home office citizenship invitation ceremony letter

Post by Waqas Butt » Thu May 17, 2018 11:24 am

As i had booked my Citizenship Ceremony with my local Council that will held on 26/06/2018 but unfortunately now i had lost that Home Office Citizenship letter with my some other documents. i did try to contact Bus Depot but Bus driver didn't find any letter now my local council suggest me to contact to home office for an other Duplicate Citizenship Invitation Letter to participate in the Ceremony.
Plz guide me any best or fast way to get that letter again before the ceremony.
Thanks in advance.

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Home office citizenship invitation ceremony letter

Post by plabo » Thu May 17, 2018 11:38 am

Waqas Butt wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:24 am
As i had booked my Citizenship Ceremony with my local Council that will held on 26/06/2018 but unfortunately now i had lost that Home Office Citizenship letter with my some other documents. i did try to contact Bus Depot but Bus driver didn't find any letter now my local council suggest me to contact to home office for an other Duplicate Citizenship Invitation Letter to participate in the Ceremony.
Plz guide me any best or fast way to get that letter again before the ceremony.
Thanks in advance.
Email citizenship.support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and ask them to send a letter by email which you can print out. They will do it for you. They usually reply back within 2-3 weeks but give them the date of your ceremony and what happened and they can sort it out, of course along with you case ID and name, date of birth etc.