ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Research on the effects of tier 1 on businesses

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alesiasun
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Research on the effects of tier 1 on businesses

Post by alesiasun » Thu May 17, 2018 11:26 am

Hello entrepreneurs,
My name is Alesia. I’m doing a PhD research at Kingston University and looking at the ways in which visas affect businesses in the U.K.

Im looking for entrepreneurs who would like to share their experiences of getting the visa & running the business. Our interview won’t take more than an hour and confidentiality & anonymity will be maintained. I will provide you with all the docs including information about my research approved by university.

I hope this research will help to spread the word, help policy makers to understand the challenges entrepreneurs face while on tier 1, and may help entrepreneurs too. I look forward to hearing from you.
P.S. Not sure if I could post it here but worth a try :lol:

http://www.kingston.ac.uk/research/rese ... povich-20/

ouflak1

Re: Research on the effects of tier 1 on businesses

Post by ouflak1 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:47 pm

You should consider asking a moderator to move this to the Tier 1 E section. Especially since posters over there might not ever visit the General section.

alesiasun
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Research on the effects of tier 1 on businesses

Post by alesiasun » Fri May 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Ok thanks for your advice :)