ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SUBMITTING NEW EVIDENCES IN JR Final Hearing. pl advise

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HasA62

ILR refused . JR PROCEEDINGS TO BE STARTED. PL ADVISE

Post by HasA62 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:40 am

HI ALL,

I just brief my question. I applied for ILR months ago on the basis of Domestic violence and it was refused. Then AR applied which was too refused. After consulting a Solicitor , I sent an application for a Judicial Review. application for getting permission for JR on the paper was refused and then applied for a Oral hearing. And the Oral hearing will be heard at end of this month.

What I am asking is ;
Suppose if the Permission for JR is refused in the Oral hearing , then what would be the next move ?

If permission granted but failed at JR then what should I do ?any appeal.. or will be deported .

I am very nervous . I will be very thankful for all those who advice .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR refused . JR PROCEEDINGS TO BE STARTED. PL ADVISE

Post by CR001 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:48 am

What evidence of domestic violence and help you sought did you submit for ILR??

What was the exact reasons for the ILR DV refusal?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun May 13, 2018 11:19 am

This is very strange...in your December 2016 thread you were asking for advice on your wife's British Citizenship application. :?: :?

british-citizenship/documents-checklist ... l#p1436174

Most of your other posts appear to be on behalf of 'friends or family'. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

HasA62

Post by HasA62 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Casa wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 11:19 am
This is very strange...in your December 2016 thread you were asking for advice on your wife's British Citizenship application. :?: :?
Most posts to help friends. but here too I helped a friend. NOW She got the Citizenship . I had not mention ' my friend's instead I wrote ' I' and ' my '. When a question is asked here for advice you first of all dig the oldest post and see any discrepancies between posts.. LOL........

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:02 pm

HasA62 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:56 pm
Casa wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 11:19 am
Most posts to help friends. but here too I helped a friend. NOW She got the Citizenship . I had not mention ' my friend's instead I wrote ' I' and ' my '. When a question is asked here for advice you first of all dig the oldest post and see any discrepancies between posts.. LOL........
It is unfair to forum members when they reply to a post when you in fact do not state you are posting on behalf of someone else. A gentle reminder that all members who contribute on the forum are volunteers and many will look at a users past posting history to understand the history and circumstances of the most recent post before offering advice. If you find this funny or amusing (LOL), then perhaps you should engage a professional advisor to help you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

HasA62

PERMISSION FOR JR GRANTED. how long will it take...?

Post by HasA62 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:12 pm

Hi all AND @cr001,

I post this under this thread .. I had applied for ilr under the DV rules. But it was refused and AR too refused. So applied for oral hearing. In fact I had submitted evidences for Domestic Violence such as medical report GP letter , police report , victim support letters and with other relevant documents .

HO refused saying all these evidences not enough to consider nd not reliable. For ex , HO said gp letter was not written by gp , pc report not showing they visited the place where dv happened , victim support letter not mentioned the word domestic violence..etc . Really it was very unfortunate and stressful..

Then applied for oral permission . It was ineresting. When my barrister explained the Irrational approach by HO to my application saying all these evidences, then Judge asked '' oh. so HO say all these evidences are Nonsense ''? laughed.
Then HO lawyer argued what she already wrote in the refusal letter. Then Judge asked her ' what is Domestic Violence by definition ? and she showed the page of HO refusal letter. Judge was reading , I heard '' DV is any incidents or pattern of................... '' and just seconds, he said ' oh .. I am going to give permission '' and started to type . Thats all what happened.

What will happen next ? HO may ask me any new evidences to re consider ? Normally how long will it take a full hearing ?

HasA62

Post by HasA62 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:15 pm

@CR001,

SORRY . I DDINT MEAN FUNNY. I thought I had done a wrong thing or so in this forum.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PERMISSION FOR JR GRANTED. how long will it take...?

Post by CR001 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Topics Merged (click)

Please keep all questions on same application in ONE topic.

For future reference, if you are asking advice on behalf of someone else, kindly state it to avoid confusion or even better, ask the 'someone else' to register on the forum and ask their own questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

HasA62

Post by HasA62 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:00 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 3:17 pm
Topics Merged (click) Please keep all questions on same application in ONE topic.
For future reference, if you are asking advice on behalf of someone else, kindly state it to avoid confusion or even better, ask the 'someone else' to register on the forum and ask their own questions.
OK. Thats fine.

In the JR full Hearing , will I be cross examined by HO lawyer / Judge ? Can I submit new evidences such as letters from GP etc.. ?

HasA62

How to get copies of VAF4A form applied for spouse visa from HO ?

Post by HasA62 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:08 pm

Hi ..

I just need an urgent advice for my complicated problem. I have a court case in which I have to submit some documents proof to prove a tp number which was used to sent abusive messages from wife year back.

She may deny it was not hers number . But I can confirm if I submit some VFA4A spouse application form's copy ( sponsor page ) where I clearly wrote her number when I applied for spouse visa, I can prove this number was hers.

I lost all copies of vfa4a form and its not traceable. The only way to get some copies from Home Office.

Is there any way to request UKVI and get a copy of my VAF4A application form ?

Should I send an SAR to HO in this regard ? if so which form should be used to send SAR ?

please help. Advance thanks for all those who reply

HasA62

SUBMITTING NEW EVIDENCES IN JR Final Hearing. pl advise

Post by HasA62 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:10 pm

Hi all

As I posted before about my JR hearing, I need to submit New Evidences / Letters .

Should I get permission from Uper Tribunal to submit all these evidences before go to final hearing ?

I have to Rebut HO s irrational and unfair arguments with new replies with evidences from the appropriate authorities..

Please advise . I will be thankful very much for all replies.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:15 pm

CR001 wrote:
Topics Merged (click)

Char (CR001 not Casa)

HasA62

Post by HasA62 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:25 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:15 pm
CR001 wrote:
Topics Merged (click)

Thanks CR001.

Please advise me as how to get permission if I need to submit new evidences such as replies letters, new letters etc..

Should I apply to get the permission with the skeleton arguments or just send all new evidences to upper tribunal and then ask the judge the permission at the hearing ?

HasA62

Re: SUBMITTING NEW EVIDENCES IN JR Final Hearing. pl advise

Post by HasA62 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:47 pm

Anyone please advise...

HasA62

Post by HasA62 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:59 am

Moderators,

Please advise . :( . I will be very thankful..

HasA62

Post by HasA62 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:42 pm

HI Moderators

I am not getting any reply for my problems.. You all helped advising me for all my previous posts on other threads.

I think , after my post to @casa I am not getting any reply . But I said ' sorry ' to casa..

hope you will not ignore my questions. I am nearing my JR hearing.. need to send some documents.