ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for the confirmation email, please help...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Minne
Newly Registered

Still waiting for the confirmation email, please help...

Post by Minne » Fri May 18, 2018 5:21 pm

Hello,

My husband is applying for spouse visa. The supporting documents were sent to Sheffield office (PO Box) on 27/4, and delivered on 30/4, someone signed for the mail. However, it has been received for three weeks, we are still waiting for the confirmation email and the return of the documents.I googled about the process, most of the applicants received the confirmation email and the documents back within 1-2 weeks?

Could anyone help me please? Is it normal to take that long for the email and the return? I am a bit worried about the application.I am worried that it is lost or some problems about the application.

Thank you.

wak9001
United Kingdom

Re: Still waiting for the confirmation email, please help...

Post by wak9001 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Minne wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:21 pm
Hello,

My husband is applying for spouse visa. The supporting documents were sent to Sheffield office (PO Box) on 27/4, and delivered on 30/4, someone signed for the mail. However, it has been received for three weeks, we are still waiting for the confirmation email and the return of the documents.I googled about the process, most of the applicants received the confirmation email and the documents back within 1-2 weeks?

Could anyone help me please? Is it normal to take that long for the email and the return? I am a bit worried about the application.I am worried that it is lost or some problems about the application.

Thank you.
I sent my documents around 29th March and got them back 1st May, I wouldn't worry too much just yet. Mine were also sent via priority service. You will get an email saying your application is under consideration but I did not get nothing to say they received the documents.

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:37 pm

I Submitted a non priority application and bio taken 12th April and still have not received the email or my documents back has been 5 weeks so i wouldn't worry. i think its just a matter of the assigned case worker to pick up our application when it our turn.

San111
Jamaica

Post by San111 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Minne wrote:
Hello,

Thank you.
Hi my situation is similar to yours I applied on the 27/04/18 biometric was taken on the 30/04/18 I submitted documents on the 3/05/18. Since submitting documents I have not received a confirmation email. Today I decided to email them an was told it’s being considered awaiting decision. My case is priority and I really don’t know how long they will take to consider application.

wak9001
United Kingdom

Post by wak9001 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:40 pm

San111 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:40 pm
Minne wrote:
Hello,

Thank you.
Hi my situation is similar to yours I applied on the 27/04/18 biometric was taken on the 30/04/18 I submitted documents on the 3/05/18. Since submitting documents I have not received a confirmation email. Today I decided to email them an was told it’s being considered awaiting decision. My case is priority and I really don’t know how long they will take to consider application.
Mine was priority and took 27 working days, providing everything they need has been provided and is in order, you should hear back within the 30 working days, if not call and escalate the case.

Minne
Newly Registered

Post by Minne » Fri May 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Thank you all of you. Hopefully we will get response from Home Office soon. :roll:

San111
Jamaica

Post by San111 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:15 am

I have sent an email yesterday within 20 minutes they reply back to me saying being considered awaiting decision and I receive my documents back this morning. How long after the return of documents u normally get a decision?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:19 am

There is a long running topic for those who are still waiting for the final decision and documents. We don't need additional topics on this which will also become long running.

immigration-for-family-members/still-wa ... -3600.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.