ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Aplication based on residence?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kikomoto83
Newly Registered
Poland

Naturalisation - P60s and/OR payslips

Post by Kikomoto83 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Hello,

I have all my P60s from the previous last 10 years but I struggle to find all payslips :(

DO I NEED TO SEND BOTH PAYSLIPS AND P60 or P60 will be just sufficient? Guideline notes are unclear :(

Ps.: shall I also post my bank statements for the past 5 years or it doesn't matter?

Thanks

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation - P60s and/OR payslips

Post by dontringthebell » Sat May 19, 2018 3:12 pm

No you don't, make sure you provide as much detail you can provide. They mainly look at 5 years and immigration breach while working.

Try to get payslips for last 12 months atleast.
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sat May 19, 2018 6:03 pm

P60 or Payslips or letters from employers. P60 is the summery of 12 months' worth of payslips!
If you have been with an employer for a long time a letter from them will suffice. I submitted one letter covering 10 years. No issue.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

kushalprasad
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by kushalprasad » Sun May 20, 2018 12:22 am

Kikomoto83 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:04 pm
Ps.: shall I also post my bank statements for the past 5 years or it doesn't matter?

Thanks
No, you don't need to send bank statements.
Just P60s will suffice. I sent only P60s and got approval.

Kikomoto83
Newly Registered
Poland

Aplication based on residence?

Post by Kikomoto83 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:41 pm

Hello, please can someone help me with this requirement:

Evidence for lawful residential presence in UK satisfying eligibility condition

If you application is based on residence in this country, you should provide the following document:
•Passport, or
•Valid letters from government departments, educational establishments or employers which testify your presence in UK for the required time period.
[/
i]

I am EU national, been here 10 years... I am sending P60s - Is that sufficient? I don't know what they mean by letters???

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Aplication based on residence?

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:07 pm

P60 are sufficient - letters are not required unless you have gaps in your employment or you never worked, nothing to do with being EU citizen.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.